mind i if am a sniper? all the others are taken

name: dustin darkborne
stature:tall somewhat musclar
skill:sniper
element:light
weapon:sniper rifle
clothes: sniper armor, bright yellow cape that is shot reistent
armor for later:light almlet
bio: at first glance he seems like a rogue but deep down he understands that the darkness will soon win and he must confont it!
description:like to wear black clothes with a yellow cape that turns in to a sleeping mat with a sniper shell explosion.

dustin: i can't belive i found this old piece of junk in the rebuild ruins of the twin towers at least it still flys and has gas in it
he checks the gas guage.....

......hmmmmmm......spots a few people moving around near a cave.

flicks a few switchsand punches a few buttons to set the auto pliot. then flickes a switch and the drop bay doors open he toke a rocket pack out and .......... jumped!

meanwhile on the ground the others are looking around to seee what the noise is all of a stdden they see the copper fly over one of them meitions how old that thing mush be all the others are to busy be worried what is coming!

k time to hand it to someone esle lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish i could but everything else is taken i thought about gunner but someone is i guess got it since i saw a post not to be it so ether the master of this story makes a new skill or i get stuck as i am.
ps. if he deices to make a new one i have a idea for it.

whahhah the bounty hunter

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugamon [/i]
[B]wish i could but everything else is taken i thought about gunner but someone is i guess got it since i saw a post not to be it so ether the master of this story makes a new skill or i get stuck as i am.
ps. if he deices to make a new one i have a idea for it.

whahhah the bounty hunter [/B][/QUOTE]

I really don't think anyone took gunner, if they did, they never posted it. Go ahead we have two thieves! I'll look into making others but I'll need to change a little bit of the story and we'll need more members. I'm not going to continue the story because FD913 was supposed to edit his. accually, he said to meet him here at 9, I've been here and haven't seen him.

and no bounty hunters, that would be a nightmare to think of equipment for. Speaking of bounty hunters, a new RPG is in the works and I'll do it once Zoids tournament wears down. It'll be called "In it for the bounty" look for it once ZT slips.

DBZ: an easy way to revive a thread if youre the last one post on it, copy ur post, post it again and delete the earlier one.

Heh, sorry that I wasn't here for while, I'm off my grounding.

Edit:(my turn to put Zee in the story.)

Axel: Looks like the next ones in Venice italy, in an active volcano.

Raven:

The flying SUV goes over the ocean to Italy. They arrive at ground zero. Little did they know, a stranger was spying on them...

yer turn Zee

Zee: What are you doing here?

Axel: Hey dont scare me like that and by the way who are you?

Zee: My name is Zee and who are you?

Axel: We're just here to get something. We mean no harm. And what are you doing here...there is a volcano here how can you be so close?

Zee: I like the warmth and I live here

Feather: Oh poor thing it doesent have a home.

Zee: Im not a it im a he.

Axel: Where did you come from?

Zee: I come from a kingdom in Ancient Europe

All: Ancient Europe!!!!???!!

Zee: Yes..I have Eternal Life...and Im the prince of the Alpha Amazons. My parents take people to be their slaves to work for them and I was next to the throne but I didnt want to do that so I've been hiding out for a long time.

Looks at Sig. There's a reason why I have ten hamsters! o.O; o.O;

[quote]Actually what I meant was.. I broke the rules by bringing back from page 2.. your not supposed to do that.. but I did anyways..[/quote]
I never knew that.

Tough part in the story.

Axel and the others look for the relic, it looks like it's inside the volcano

• 2 weeks later...
queitly follows the small group of humans till they stop he hears talking slow and sneakly he pulls his rifle out and loads the net bullets in and ajest the sights and pulls the trigger !
ps i cna help you with the eqipment lol i did alot of reading on bobas fett and ig88 theyer sort of a odd mix of snipers and gunners lol

[color=purple]Wow.. I haven't posted in this thread in forever! o.o[/color]
~~~~~~~~
[i]Slowing from her run, Feather stops and flips her hair. Her eyes glitter from an unseen lightsource. She bends forward and adjusts the top of one of her boots. Standing up slowly and majestically, Feather smiles softly at Axel. She blinks slowly and keeps walking.[/i]