OtakuBoards

I need help on Onox the final boss in Zelda and the oracle of Seasons

Guest yannik_markus

Guest yannik_markus
[B][SIZE=1]:excited: [FONT=century gothic][COLOR=deeppink]Please can someone help me with what to do with Onox and/or any cheats on Zelda and the Oracle of Seasons!!! This is what I will do if you reply: :smooch: !

well Thanx again !

:worried:[/B][/size][/font][/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea there are 3 stages to this fight (all very ez once you realize what ur supposed to do)
stage A. just whip him with your sword till he talks
B. when he brings out naryu use the rod of seasons to hit her away from him and then hit him with your sword while she is gone
C. after you defete this form jump in his hands when he attacks with them (takes some timing) and then *charge up your sword* and jump to the other hand, in midair let go so that you hit the 'red jewel' thing on top of his head and repeat :) or u could just hit him with the biggaron sword if it is a linked game

anyway bring a potion from the witch (u can buy them in winter from her (she is in the water town)[/size][/color][/font]

btw i closed your tags to do that just type[ /size] for the size tag [ /color] for the color tag and [ /font] for the font tag (all without the extra space thou) so that your posted ended how u wanted it to ;)
anyway hoped this helped

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea there are 3 stages to this fight (all very ez once you realize what ur supposed to do)
stage A. just whip him with your sword till he talks
B. when he brings out naryu use the rod of seasons to hit her away from him and then hit him with your sword while she is gone
C. after you defete this form jump in his hands when he attacks with them (takes some timing) and then *charge up your sword* and jump to the other hand, in midair let go so that you hit the 'red jewel' thing on top of his head and repeat :) or u could just hit him with the biggaron sword if it is a linked game

anyway bring a potion from the witch (u can buy them in winter from her (she is in the water town)[/size][/color][/font]

btw i closed your tags to do that just type[ /size] for the size tag [ /color] for the color tag and [ /font] for the font tag (all without the extra space thou) so that your posted ended how u wanted it to ;)
anyway hoped this helped [/B][/QUOTE]

Kuja pretty much said it, but I'll go into a little more details just in case. ;)

Phase 1: Okay. Onox is twirling his mace thing. You must avoid it (pegasus seeds help) and hit him 7 times with your spin attack.

Phase 2: Now he has Din acting as a shield. Use the rod of seasons, and knock her away. (WARNING: do NOT use your sword to knock her away, otherwise you'll lose 3 hearts) After you knock her away, hit Onox with your spin attack several more times. Finally he is defeated (or so you thought), so walk over to where Din is inside the crystal. Uh-oh! The floor is now caving in! Go ahead and fall. After you fall, Onox will appear and change into his dragon form.

Phase 3: Onox is now in his strongest form. Stay still, and when he tries to squash you, dodge to the other side of his hand and jump on. Wait till you're level with him, then jump and slash at the jewel on his head. Onox has several attacks:

1.) Squash Attack-Onox will try to squash you with his hand. Dodge to the side and jump on the back of his hand.

2.) Slash Attack-Onox will go to the far side of the screen. When you see him do this, run as far as you can to the opposite side of the screen. DO NOT TRY TO JUMP OVER HIS HAND!!! IT WILL HURT YOU!! YOU CANNOT JUMP THAT HIGH! When it looks as if he will slash you while you are at the far corner, he will pull up just in time to miss you. (NOTE: you can use this oppurtunity to jump on his hand when he starts to pull up if you want to try to get an extra slash at him.)

3.) Blue Fire Attack-Onox will shoot blue fire at you. Stand still, then when the fire is about to hit you, dodge to one side.

4.) Red Fire Attack-Onox will shoot red fire balls at you. They can be hard to dodge at times, so be careful.

After you hit Onox 15 times, he will...kinda fall into the ground. (so-to-speak)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ganon997
Before you fight Onox, it is helpfull to have a few items with you. First, and foremost, you want a potion! This is a MUST if you are a beginner! Secondly you want to take the time to find all 4 golden monsters, and kill them! You will get the red ring, which increases the damage done by you'r sword by 2 times! It only takes half the hits to kill him! You also want to have you'r rocks feather and pegassus seeds equiped, untill you get to his second stage. Then switch between pegassus seeds and The rod of seasons. If you are playing a linked game, it helps a LOT to have the Master Sword! You will kill him in no time with the Red Ring and the Master Sword!

• 2 weeks later...
All that time I attacked Din and Onox at the same time. I still beat Onox, but I didn't realize the Rod of Seasons could get Din out of the way. The Rod of Seasons can also kill ghosts in one hit. Otherwise, I don't think it does anything besides change the season.

[color=indigo]Please don't bring back really old help threads, where it's obvious that the person has either given up or has done whatever it was he/she was asking for help with... Especially if you don't have any information to add, which would actually be useful.

Thread Closed.[/color]