Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok my friend is leaving and i know she dosen't want to go she is leaving because she want to get away from her parents because they are always trapping her in her room and she has no freedom she can only talk on the phone for 5 mins a day!!! also she is leaving this week i want to stop her but i don't want her to think that i don't support her whut should i do i'm so confused right now:bawl: :( :bawl: :( :( any adive????
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gilly [/i]
[B]ok my friend is leaving and i know she dosen't want to go she is leaving because she want to get away from her parents because they are always trapping her in her room and she has no freedom she can only talk on the phone for 5 mins a day!!! also she is leaving this week i want to stop her but i don't want her to think that i don't support her whut should i do i'm so confused right now:bawl: :( :bawl: :( :( any adive???? [/B][/QUOTE]
Thats horrible!God...It makes you think how nice your parents are compared to them and how small your probs are!God,I know what you mean about bein confused...I seriously don't know what to say!:( I feel so bad.Sorry I was no help at all:(.But does she know where she'll go after she runs away?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
when my friend decided to move to london, i firstly said she could stay with me, told her id miss her, and if she loved me shed stay. she stayed, her home lifes a lot better now after she gave her dad a good yelling at backed up by myself.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]sounds like your friend is doing something healthy, if she needs to leave for her own mental health (and safety) you should understand, don't tell her to stay, support her for her sake and yours. [/B][/QUOTE]

I second that. I think she should leave too.

[SIZE=1]P.S. God said "And stop grovling!"

Everyone else: Sorry!

"And don't say sorry either!! Whenever I try to talk to someone its either sorry this, or forgive me that, and those damn psalms (SP!?!?!? I think it was summit like that! They uh...Damn! I forgot what they do too!) they're so depressing!!"[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
too much python :rolleyes:

how olds your mate?
Posted
A prisoner in her own home? Maybe she did something bad in the past, or her parents are really strict...I'd say that's normal for say...a pre-teen...it isn't wise to break away from your parents at such an early age if that's true.
Posted
Hey now is she doing something bad to make her parents do this, be cause I don't think a parent will just lock a kid in his/her room.


Okay what you should do ask her some questions about what she does to make her parents be doing this, and I guees you should just tell her to stop being bad, really.:babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]A prisoner in her own home? Maybe she did something bad in the past, or her parents are really strict...I'd say that's normal for say...a pre-teen...it isn't wise to break away from your parents at such an early age if that's true. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

I agree. I think we should know more about this girl before she runs away and we choose if she should leave or not. Did she do something bad?(Drugs, Sex etc..)[/size][/color]
Posted
Maybe you could offer your friend the option to stay at your house for a few days inbetween leaving and during that time they can decide if they really want to follow through with it....? :toothy: :whoops:
Posted
[color=indigo] I don't understand the whole situation but it sounds like your freind is just going through a little teen angst. She gets locked in her room and her phone time is limited? Maybe she just gets in trouble a lot but doesn't tell you about that part of her life. Tell her to stick it out and maybe seek some family counseling, running away is rarley the best awnser.[/color]
Posted
Well if she did do something wrong, I don't think they should be that harsh... I mean, not talking on the phone for longer than 5 minutes is bad enough.... but trapping her in her room... that's too much in my opinion.... I say let her leave if she wants to, but if she can stay with you, ask her.... :)
Posted
actually i have a bit of a confession...... the girl itz me......i don't know whut to do i wanted to see whut u guys thought..... i don't do drugs i've smoked weed once but thats it.... i'm a virgin and i don't smoke unless i'm totally stressed and thats now but my parents don't know i smoke
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[color=indigo] Well scream at your parents, yell at them, explain what isbothering you rationally... exhaust all of these things before yu do anything rash. And if you do decide that you need to get out of your house, make sure that you have a realistic plan on what to do next.[/color]
Posted
[color=red][size=4]Get her to register here and let us talk to her directly. I'm very good with counseling and I can probably help, but I have to talk to her directly.[/color][/size]
Posted
erm i told u its me who is leaving i've alraedy left in hangin at the libary right now ....... cops are everywhere....... i'm so dead!:bawl: :cross: :nervous:
Posted
[color=red][size=4]What?! Cops?! Bad news man.

I don't know how that scenario will end, but if you want to talk, PM me...I'll listen to whatever you have to say.

Whatever happens, someone will always care...
--JCBaggee[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gilly [/i]
[B]erm i told u its me who is leaving i've alraedy left in hangin at the libary right now ....... cops are everywhere....... i'm so dead!:bawl: :cross: :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=crimson]

Tell me this: How long have you been away?[/size][/color]
Posted
i've been gone 2 days now.... i'm livin with this guy i know he is okay but i have to pay the rent at the end of the month.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gilly [/i]
[B]ok my friend is leaving and i know she dosen't want to go she is leaving because she want to get away from her parents because they are always trapping her in her room and she has no freedom she can only talk on the phone for 5 mins a day!!! also she is leaving this week i want to stop her but i don't want her to think that i don't support her whut should i do i'm so confused right now:bawl: :( :bawl: :( :( any adive???? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green][size=1] How old is your friend? My sister is in the same situation like her right now. My sister is 15, and she want to move out. [/color][/size]
Posted
[color=rainbow] My God Ashlea, grow up. You've already blinded these people enough with your sherad, you can give it up now. Living with a guy...yeah, right.:rolleyes: BTW, to everyone who doesn't know, i'm not being mean to her, but she's been lying to you. She lives across the street from me, and got bored with Otaku so she started to make up stuff. Do any of you remember someone called backspace?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] My God Ashlea, grow up. You've already blinded these people enough with your sherad, you can give it up now. Living with a guy...yeah, right.:rolleyes: BTW, to everyone who doesn't know, i'm not being mean to her, but she's been lying to you. She lives across the street from me, and got bored with Otaku so she started to make up stuff. Do any of you remember someone called backspace?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=3]What?! Why? If this is true, then why? Truly someone could not be so foolish as to think this is the way to stir up some excitement...

:wigout:Man...there's a movie plot in here somewhere...:wigout:[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...