OtakuBoards

World Tournament: Draw...blooper?

Syk3

I don't kno if u guys saw this or not. The english version i mean. Ok, they r drawing numbers for the slots to fight in the world tournament. Videl comes up and picks a number. She says "Cool. 15." But then, the last number drawn is 15. Just sumtin i picked up. U guys notice it, if u hav seen the tape?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I don't kno if u guys saw this or not. The english version i mean. Ok, they r drawing numbers for the slots to fight in the world tournament. Videl comes up and picks a number. She says "Cool. 15." But then, the last number drawn is 15. Just sumtin i picked up. U guys notice it, if u hav seen the tape? [/B][/QUOTE]
i noticed it, good thinking
have you ever picked up the alternet costumes or mouths not moving when they talk?

thats not what im talking about, when vegeta is fighting freeza form 4, he is whering his black and white armor, then the camera angle changes and he is whereing the one armor with shoulder protectors, and not only that, his mouth isnt moving.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]thats not what im talking about, when vegeta is fighting freeza form 4, he is whering his black and white armor, then the camera angle changes and he is whereing the one armor with shoulder protectors, and not only that, his mouth isnt moving. [/B][/QUOTE]
I c, well, do u remember wen vegeta goes to find goku after namek? He comes back w/ a hole on the back, and no hole on the front. It was where Krillin shot throughvegeta's stomach.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][B] Heh! U guys c'n when Vegeta's eyes go blak?
Or is tha some shadow to make him look more evil? I think not! j/k[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
Uhh, those wer probably done on purpose. Lets c if pl can find sum good bloopers. I got another. Wen Radditz says how Planek Vegeta blew up 3 years ago, and he had just landed on earth. But wen vegeta blew up, Goku was just a baby. At that time, Goku was Grown up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neo_ladie [/i]
[B]You guys remember when android 20 picked up Yamcha and drained all is energy? Well remember when the camera shifts if you look there is a hole in the back of his suit. Whats with that?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
I was wondering the sam tin. I thought gero blasted him through the mouth. Then one day i was surfing the net, and i come across a pic of that scene except that Gero had his hand through yamcha and out the back of him. We must hav only seen the edited version, and it did not show it.

When Radditz lands on Earth and tells Goku that the Planet Vegeta was destroyed by an asteroid but later on during the Namek Saga he is there with Vegeta and Nappa talking about rumours going around that Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta and Vegeta says "I know'and leaves them with that. So why didn't Radditz mention Frieza destroying their home planet???