OtakuBoards

Road to Indigo

VP-Master

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]What do you guys think of Kids WB new special? I think it's sorta cool. The new Pokemon episodes are pretty bad (and lame) in my opinion but it's fun to see old ones even though Ash is still stupid in them. [/B][/QUOTE]
What's the Kids WB special? Am I missing something?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
What's the Kids WB special? Am I missing something? [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah u r..cuz i dont even know about the specials..lol...what up squashed snail..long time no see...
but yeah what r the special episodes about..

O maybe I worded it badly. But Road to Indigo is something their showing weekdays on KidsWb where they started from the first episode and show the whole first season in order. I'm not sure if they'll continue to show the other seasons after that but it was nice to see the first episode after a long time.

Yeah, the special's great! I missed seeing my favorite old episode, "The Island of the Giant Pokémon". It was a good one, and you could see what they were saying and not have to listen to Meowth translate for them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]O maybe I worded it badly. But Road to Indigo is something their showing weekdays on KidsWb where they started from the first episode and show the whole first season in order. I'm not sure if they'll continue to show the other seasons after that but it was nice to see the first episode after a long time. [/B][/QUOTE]
Hmm, it sounds good.... but what's Kids WB?

i think they should have ended the show before the started the whole "orange island" stuff. it got way out of hand after that. there were originally 150 pokemon, then, magically, 150 or so more appeared....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i think they should have ended the show before the started the whole "orange island" stuff. it got way out of hand after that. there were originally 150 pokemon, then, magically, 150 or so more appeared.... [/B][/QUOTE][color=navy][size=1] The new 150 were always there, they just weren't "discovered" outside Johto....the Orange Islands were quite strange...and all they did was cause rumours with the game. Just what they needed, more Pokèmon rumours.:rolleyes: As for the special, I don't have Kids WB, or I do and just don't know it yet. But not to fear, the local channels that play it don't play the new episodes very often anyway.[/color][/size]