Fall Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Any of you peoples ride motobikes? If so, what ones? I have a Yamaha RT100, and also a Yamaha YZinger 80.... So what about you?
Sephiroth Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 motorbikes are evil, especially the crashes, and I've been involved in one a few years ago, pretty nasty, I haven't gotten on one since....
Lia Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 my dad has a deep red harley davidson motorcycle...i won't go near it... -.- i can't stand those things..too damn dangerous
MarkM Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 there kinda scary :worried: :worried: :nervous: :nervous: :toothy: :toothy:
velvet paws Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 I got about 2 weeks before I gota ride on the back of one for the first time...and it's to go on a rally so I'll be going down a motorway for about 30-60 miles or something :nervous: Would have started practising ages ago but mum wont let me on unless i wear full leathers and her mate not been able to lend them for a while >_<
Sui Generis Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 :nervous: Evil...pure evil...the only time I ever ride one the dang driver crashes:nervous: EVIL!
Ryan Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson] Yes, well I did. But I sold it and I am getting a golf cart! YIPPEE! Those rock and are tight.[/size][/color]
Fall Posted February 19, 2002 Author Posted February 19, 2002 lol... I suppose I should've mentioned dirt bikes... hehe, sorry, I mean the kind of bikes you jump with, and all that... dirt bikes.. :toothy:
Guest RacerX1017 Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 I actually saw a kid run away from a cop on a motor bike before...eh funniest thing I eversaw besides every epidsode of the Simsons.
Spikey Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 Well I don't like harles, but I want a dirt bike. So I guees I like them in a way.
Fall Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 I like Harleys.... I like dirtbikes better though..... :D I always see my neighbour ride off on his Harley to work every morning.... wakes me up in time for school... :D
DeathKnight Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [color=crimson]I want one, since I live in the middle of the forest. Tons of trails and such. I'm stuck to mountain bikeing which is a pain in the... yea... -__-' Heh. I might get one... I'm insane... would fit my personailty...[/color]
Fall Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 The problem is that the motorbikes in stores now cost too much... I walked into a store today, and they had a bike, just right for my size.... I was gonna put it on lay-by... but then I looked at the price tag.... [size=1]$3000...[/size] And yet, the motorbike the nest size down was only $1,300...
Spikey Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [SIZE=3]Yeah the bikes cost to much, I have to wait till I get a job, really, I think I might sell some stuff, or something like that, lol[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now