Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my dad has a deep red harley davidson motorcycle...i won't go near it... -.- i can't stand those things..too damn dangerous
Posted
I got about 2 weeks before I gota ride on the back of one for the first time...and it's to go on a rally so I'll be going down a motorway for about 30-60 miles or something :nervous:

Would have started practising ages ago but mum wont let me on unless i wear full leathers and her mate not been able to lend them for a while >_<
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]

Yes, well I did. But I sold it and I am getting a golf cart! YIPPEE! Those rock and are tight.[/size][/color]
Posted
lol... I suppose I should've mentioned dirt bikes... hehe, sorry, I mean the kind of bikes you jump with, and all that... dirt bikes.. :toothy:
Guest RacerX1017
Posted
I actually saw a kid run away from a cop on a motor bike before...eh funniest thing I eversaw besides every epidsode of the Simsons.
Posted
I like Harleys.... I like dirtbikes better though..... :D I always see my neighbour ride off on his Harley to work every morning.... wakes me up in time for school... :D
Posted
[color=crimson]I want one, since I live in the middle of the forest. Tons of trails and such.

I'm stuck to mountain bikeing which is a pain in the... yea... -__-'

Heh. I might get one...

I'm insane... would fit my personailty...[/color]
Posted
The problem is that the motorbikes in stores now cost too much... I walked into a store today, and they had a bike, just right for my size.... I was gonna put it on lay-by... but then I looked at the price tag.... [size=1]$3000...[/size] And yet, the motorbike the nest size down was only $1,300...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...