Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I think that it rules that you have your eyebrow pierced. Well done. But, you should probably take it out just in case. Just put some fishing wire in the hole so that it doesn't close up all the way because you never know with those things no matter how long you've had them. Good luck though.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i]
[B][color=limegreen]This is a question for everyone....
I have my eyebrow pierced and I have an interview for a scholarship on Thursday.... do you think that I should take it out for the interview or just leave it in?
I mean.. it is a college and I am sure they have seen way worse things than an eyebrow ring... I just don't know if it would look better (to them) if I took it out. Do you think my chances of getting the scholarship will be slimmed if I do wear it there?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Yes take it out...b/c it shows respect and also although people don't usaully care about it some people take it as disrepect!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

so um... no you're not really allowed to if you lie about your age, are you? :therock: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

no, its just that I could lie about my age if I wanted to coz I look like I'm over seventeen, but I don't have to coz my mum said I could so I have to decide exactly what I want before next year...
Posted
I want to get a tat, of a pixie faerie or a celtic sign. I already have multiple ear peircings and I don't want to peirce myself anywhere else. I just have to find a good place that would do what I want.
Posted
Well I would get a tatoo.... but then that means I wouldn't be able to go to school.... If I could, I'd probably get one of a red snake, dragon.... ot Gargoyle...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well I would get a tatoo.... but then that means I wouldn't be able to go to school.... If I could, I'd probably get one of a red snake, dragon.... ot Gargoyle... [/B][/QUOTE]

you wouldn't be allowed to go to school?!?
how bout a tatoo like zell? (me and my friends always mention this, I just want to see someone with one like his)

goddess keep your eyebrow ring in! they can't do anything about it so you'll be fine, it might slim you're chanses og getting in but they should be looking at your grades, ambitions stuff like that
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]



it so you'll be fine, it might slim you're chanses og getting in but they should be looking at your grades, ambitions stuff like that [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Unforunately, due to NUMEROUS presentations during high school that I have experienced (Panthers Racing in the Direction of Excellence...goddess understands ;)) I have learned that it donesn't freaking matter how good your grades and ambitions are if you look like a punk.

Dumb, eh? You'll learn this too if you are forced to attend NUMEROUS presentations on resumés...and interviews...and partake in mock-interviews...:cross:[/color]
Posted
interesting topic.

from experience, i'd say take it out. i used to have 13 piercings at once & people judged me wrongly b/c of it. they thought i was just a punk kid devoid of an iota of intelligence or common sense. i got a lot more respect after i took the really visible ones out. yeah, it sucks, conformity blows, but if you want to be successful you have to conform somewhat (i hate to admit it, but my mother taught me that).

but no one will ever convince me to remove my tongue & navel piercings.:p
Posted
hmmmmmmmmmm i say don't take it out also i have 6 earings in total and they said i had to take them out 4 soccer i didn't tho cause they we'ern't healed completly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...