Ryuujin Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Well I was thinking about buting this in the suggestion forum, but a lot of ppl don't go in there. Well I personaly am not much of a Techi fan, and I waste alot of time going into Tenchi topics. So I was thinking it would be a great help for those ppl that don't like Tenchi, or vice versa, to have you guys put a tittle in your topic name. ie. [b]Tenchi:[/b]More series? or, [b]Outlaw Star:[/b]How many episodes? or, if your topic is really long put, [b]OLS:[/b]Whatever. They don't have to be bold. Well just a helpful thought. Thanks! :smoke:
Sephiroth Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 very nice suggestion, I guess it could work, though instead of writing their full name on the topic, they could write T:whatever for tenchi, and OS:whatever for outlaw star.... if more people can do this, then thats just great :p
Spikey Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Yeah I gues that would be a good idea, thanks, for the suggestion.[/FONT]
Ryuujin Posted February 22, 2002 Author Posted February 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Yeah I gues that would be a good idea, thanks, for the suggestion.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] NP, I would make this a rule if I was a mod. If you didn't folow I would close the topic down! Hahaha! Ok, I'll stop imagining. :smoke:
Kei Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 That is a good idea. You should make that a rule for this forum, Seph.
Shinigami Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]That is a good idea. You should make that a rule for this forum, Seph. [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=courier new]yeah...go for it.[/FONT] [FONT=courier new]it's a great idea![/FONT] :)
Sephiroth Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 following suggestions, and common sense too, lol, I have decided to enforce this rule, view the new sticky thread in the tenchi forum.... topic closed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now