Frankie Posted February 20, 2002 Author Posted February 20, 2002 the peopl are only COUNTING THE MINUTES AND HOUR NOT SECONDS i am no longer going to explain it for thse of you who are really confused for thoses of you who understand it i am please there are people out there that can understand me i am a hard person to understand explecialy when i am so raged over things it WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN IN THIS LIFETIME (get it now)
Nerdsy Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i] [B]the peopl are only COUNTING THE MINUTES AND HOUR NOT SECONDS i am no longer going to explain it for thse of you who are really confused for thoses of you who understand it i am please there are people out there that can understand me i am a hard person to understand explecialy when i am so raged over things it WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN IN THIS LIFETIME (get it now) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]21:12 isn't in seconds either. It's... Blast it, what's 21 in regular time...9! It's 9:12. So on December 21st, 2112, at 9:12, this will happen again. But we may be talking about different things here... What exactly is it that is special about 2002/2002/2002 that isn't for 2112/2112/2112, that you are talking about? [/COLOR]
Warlock Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 *Rubs forehead* Okay, after all this banter and argueing, I've completely confused my mind...if you hear a large explosion off in the distance, that's probably just my brain exploding...
conpiracymonki Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [b] I spend every special occasion in the toilet, now, don't I? o_o[/b]
velvet paws Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 hey that's a pretty cool niffty bit of useless info. Pitty I missed it and all...oh well I can go "did you know that yesterady we had all the 2002's??"
Chaos Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]*Rubs forehead* Okay, after all this banter and argueing, I've completely confused my mind...if you hear a large explosion off in the distance, that's probably just my brain exploding... [/B][/QUOTE] *laughing fit* Anyway, I knew about this. My mom felt it was necissary to email that me after she spent thirty minutes babbling about it.....¬¬
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now