Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Now this is verging on sad....


Recommended Posts

Guest BlackStar
Posted
[url]http://www.tattooz.net/subculturez_tattoo/goku.jpg[/url]

you tell me...:laugh:
Guest maverick
Posted
goddamm thats a cool tatto how long did it took you to get it
or is it one those that you put water and wait 20 seconds
Posted
[SIZE=1][color=indigo]That's a nice tattoo. Not the best pick of character but nice none-the-less :p Looks like it might have taken sometime.

Anyway, yes, I do remember your name.. though I don't remember your reputation here. I think it was a bad one.. though I'm not sure.. No offense or anything I just can't remember exactly :p[/SIZE][/color]
Posted
[B]Anyone who gets a tattoo of Goku on their arm.... Darn, one of those things is there for life, but I suppose if he likes DBZ that much....[/B]
Guest BlackStar
Posted
that isn't me, I ust found it somewhere and thought I'd post it....i'm not that hardcore...heh
Posted
i'm a really big dbz fan, but i wouldn't go that far. maybe a small tatto on my arm, but on the side of my body? nah.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm with Safer, screw Son-Goku go with Vegita-sama!!!!! If you do go with Goku it would have to be SSj3 Goku for me!!![/SIZE]
Posted
Errr...The link doesnt work for me! :bawl: It just does the stupid "page cannot be displayed" even after i refresh a million times!! :bawl:

[QUOTE]The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.



Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer [/QUOTE]

Can someone save the piccy and post it up as an attachment for me? :confused:

One last thing: I don't usually like sucking up to mods, but like Safer said, Vegita is a different matter...(On second thoughts, no, I dont want one...I'm a bit young anyway! O_O)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Errr...The link doesnt work for me! :bawl: It just does the stupid "page cannot be displayed" even after i refresh a million times!! :bawl:



Can someone save the piccy and post it up as an attachment for me? :confused:

One last thing: I don't usually like sucking up to mods, but like Safer said, Vegita is a different matter...(On second thoughts, no, I dont want one...I'm a bit young anyway! O_O) [/B][/QUOTE]

try copying and pasting the link into your addy bar instead of clicking on it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]why they would want a tattoo of son gokou along their rib cage I have no idea....

now vegita on the other hand.... [/B][/QUOTE]

exactly.

it is a sweet tattoo, though, that had to have cost at least $350.
Posted
I have a little tatoo of a phoenix around my ankle, (You can't see it unless I show you) but Goku? I like DBZ as much as the next anime obsessed college kid, but a giant goku on your rib cage? Forget goku, get Vegita-Sama. He's cooler.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]I have a little tatoo of a phoenix around my ankle, (You can't see it unless I show you) but Goku? I like DBZ as much as the next anime obsessed college kid, but a giant goku on your rib cage? Forget goku, get Vegita-Sama. He's cooler. [/B][/QUOTE]

i totally agree...but ..i would never get a dbz tatto on me...well maybe the porunga dragon...he was tight...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan_1 [/i]
[B]Get real....

It should have been a tattoo of Gohan! [/B][/QUOTE]

please don't bring back old topics....

topic closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...