Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If you were stranded on a desert island, provided with food and water, what else would you have with you?

I would have a light up goku acton figure, to scare the naitives and tom hanks with its hellish glow and keep me from going more loony than I already am.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hmm... I'd have to go with either a private jet with enough feul to fly me to the nearest country and save myself or a girl. Yea, I'd take the girl. :tasty:
Posted
But, uh, if it were a desert island I doubt there would be internet connections around... Or power outlets, for that matter. So no TVs or games for you guys! Meanwhile, I'm headed back to civilization in my high-speed motorboat!
Posted
I agree with Charmander. How are you guys gonna get the electronics to work?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]But, uh, if it were a desert island I doubt there would be internet connections around... Or power outlets, for that matter. So no TVs or games for you guys! Meanwhile, I'm headed back to civilization in my high-speed motorboat! [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah I don't think there would be inernet connections, but it would be cool if there was, you know. I don't think that I would have much more than my spear, a jet and a plane, haha lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BOBB [/i]
[B]I agree with Charmander. How are you guys gonna get the electronics to work? [/B][/QUOTE]

well if charmander can cheat and have a boat to escape then there should be a source for electricity and a phoneline.....
Posted
Hey guys, not to sound like a snotty sumbitch or anything, I'd just rather have people call me Char rather than Charmander... Thanx!

Anyway, it also depends on what the island is like. If it's those little one-man islands with a solitary coconut tree that you see in cartoons, I'd want to get the heck outta there, fast...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Hey guys, not to sound like a snotty sumbitch or anything, I'd just rather have people call me Char rather than Charmander... Thanx!

Anyway, it also depends on what the island is like. If it's those little one-man islands with a solitary coconut tree that you see in cartoons, I'd want to get the heck outta there, fast... [/B][/QUOTE]

nah, it's an island like the one tom hanks is stranded on in .........that.........movie......oh yeah cast away.
Posted
[color=rainbow] Laptop with internet connection so I can keep my posts on Otaku up to date. And I suppose I [i]could[/i] call for help with it, but it would minimize my Otaku time.[/color]
Posted
Hmm...id have a Solar Panel to plug stuff into...satalite phone, a computer with internet, a N64, and...a bottle of Moutain Dew :D
Posted
...Wait... What happens when my boat runs out of gas???:worried: :nervous: :worried: :nervous:

Oh yeah, I'd use my trusty collapsable helicopter; I never leave home without it...;)
Guest maverick
Posted
I would have girls girls girls hehehehe maybe baby girl to keep me company lol:laugh:
Guest maverick
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BOBB [/i]
[B]I agree with Charmander. How are you guys gonna get the electronics to work? [/B][/QUOTE]

thats why theres solar power
Guest maverick
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Plenty of WEED, CD Player w/ headphones, Heavy Metal CD's, and tons of Batterys.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

damn why did I think of that weed. weed is america's cup of tea
hahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahaha:laugh: :cussing:
Posted
how 'bout a house?
I'd have my friends (ha ha they have to suffer with me!!!)
a load of books, paper, pencils, pens, the house, batteries, music, playwrites, solar pannel, television, vhs, dvd, ps2, 64, phone, comp, internet, washing machine, clothes, alot of other stuff
Posted
Oh, I can't be bothered.

I'd just take everything I have ever (Even the grass), lob it all in my new place (Wherever it is), and place it it like it was in the old place.

Being serious:

Suntan lotion
Sunglasses
A pack of flares

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...