The Darkness Bu Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 Anyone heard of them,I think there music ROCKS!!!
Stitch Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 no i haven't heard of them BTW pm me iwant to talk to u about somthin even tho u don't know me
Matt.D Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [color=navy][size=1] Can't say i've heard of them....What type of music do they play?[/color][/size]
Guest Matt Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 i think i might of heard of them. name a few of thier songs.
RicoTranzrig Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 Dream Theater is a great heavy metal band...but they don't really play hardcore that much...more of a melidous, somber style with meaningful lyrics.
Spikey Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [SIZE=3]Well I think I have heard of them...... the name sounds fermilure but I can't make anything of it.[/SIZE]
velvet paws Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 I think I've heard of them, just not sure if I heard the music. I'll d/l some :)
Ryan Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [size=1] No, I have never heard of them. Not into Heavy Metal[/size]
Kittie Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [color=seagreen] yeah i've heard of them....seen a cou-ple of their CDs...:babble: [/color] :wave:
Fall Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 Well, I can't say I've heard of them.... how do you pronounce their name?
asar Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 I've heard of them, through morpheus. They are a really good, fairly unique sorta band. Not a copy, that's for sure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now