OtakuBoards

I need Help On Zelda Oracle Of Season!

FerMansion1989

[COLOR=royalblue]Hai! I need Help On THis Version,I defeat the level five dungeon ,the unicorn caves and i got the ??? i dont now the name.[/COLOR] :flaming: :devil:

:ball: :rolleyes: [COLOR=firebrick]Now,I must Go to The Ruins To Find The six dungeon.When I go There ,I see There Are The 4n Shaped Things(Square Jewel,Triangle Jewel,Star Jewel And Circle Jewel) I Only Found The Square Jewel,Triangle jewel And Circle Jewel, Now I must Found The Star Jewel .I know where I must Found It, It iS at There Nest of Blck Beast Isn't It.But When I go There It Nest Like tHis Symbol(?)[/COLOR] :
:
: [COLOR=sandybrown]There Are Old Woman Say That Huge Beast Are At THe North,BUt When I go To THe North Icannot Found IT.[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Please Help Find THat Huge Beast ,Please Help Me![/COLOR] :

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok... um... there are torches on the beach... you have to ummmm... do something to them and when you do a bridge will open up. once the bridge is open you can cross and find a island thing... from there you have to kill the beast and do something with the bones there thou i cant remember what at the moment maybe ill go figure it out later[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]Okay, go to the beach two screen to the east of the graveyard, and there'll be a torch. Light the torch with an Ember Seed and a bridge will extend to an island. Walk out onto the island and use a Mystery Seed on the question mark block, and a monster will appear. Defeat the monster to get the jewel.[/color]

[COLOR=darkred]Thanks For Helping Me Kuja And Jcgoudy,Now I found The Level Six Dugeon But when I get In,Icannot find That Small key.![/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal]But Can You Tell Me How To Get THat Compass ,All Small Key,And It Boss Key And Tell Me How To Go To Boss Room And Tell Me how to defeat it.[/COLOR] :flaming: :laugh: :devil: :sleep:

[color=indigo]All right, here it is. A walkthrough for Level 6, Ancient Ruins. Sorry to make you wait, but I just couldn't write it last night. I wanted to... I even started to write it... But it just would've taken to long, and it was to late. All total, it took me about two hours to write the whole thing.

Btw, I would've just posted it, but it's really, [i]really[/i] long... So here it is, in all its text file glory, Lol:[/color]

Thanks For Helping Me Jcgoudy,Now I defeat The Level Six Dungeon The Acient Ruins.

And Now The Maku There Say The Seven Essence Is In THe West Of Horon Village,when I go To There ,There Are Bridge and It Center have A pit,Now I remember The Pirate Ship Captain Need His Bell And I Can Go Through The Sea.

Where I Can Find That Bell For Captain?

Please Help Jcgoudy Or Others.
please!!!!

[color=indigo]The bell is in Samasa Desert, which is east of Horon Village, along the coast. To get in, you have to know the combination to the gate. You can learn the combination from a Subrosian pirate.

[size=4]SPOILER![/size]
The combination to the gate, is: Push the third panel from the left twice, the second panel once, the first panel twice, and finally the fourth panel three times.[/color]

[COLOR=red]Thanks For HElp Me Jcgoudy,Now I got the bell and i got to go to the Gyaverad. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]I go to the seven dungeon and igot that compass,small key,and roc'scape and boss key but now i can not go find that dungeon map tell me how to got that dungeon map and defat the dungeon boss![/COLOR]

[COLOR=sienna]Please Help Me Jcgoudy Or Others![/COLOR]

[color=indigo]To get the Dungeon Map, you'll have to bounce up from the first basement (B1). The Map is in the chest that's one room north of the entrance, and one room to the west. Go to the room in B1 that's below the room with the Map. There's a trampoline enclosed by blocks (and torches at each corner). Your goal is to move the trampoline so that it's one space west and south from the northwest torch. To do this, you'll have to push the blocks that are on the east and west side of the trampoline out of the way, so you can push it into position.

The boss of Level 7, Explorer's Crypt is a two-headed Gleeok. First, you have to destroy both heads, using your sword. Also, use the Roc's Cape to avoid the Gleeok's fireballs.
When you destroy both heads, the Gleeok's body will will attack you. It'll jump up in the air and come crashing down again, causing an earthquake that will stop you from moving for a bit. When it does this, jump just before it lands, using the Roc's Cape. Attack the Gleeok with your sword, after it jumps.[/color]