Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]
You're not alone about the crushes on drawn characters........ [/B][/QUOTE]

Donatello, my hero. And I loved Optimus Prim, the leader of the Autobots, even though he was a machine and he did turn into a huge truck, but he was a good guy

I was born in 1980....Oh God I'm so old compared to the rest of you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]OH MY GOD!!!! everyone's so young![/B][/QUOTE]

yes... young... maybe you just got old... the young people are taking over the world... god no!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]

O_O I was born on September 2nd 1990

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]What?! You're my brother's age? :cross: That seems so young ::dies::

I remembered two more of my favorite things!

*My Little Ponies
*Rainbow Brite

Yay :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]

I remembered two more of my favorite things!

*My Little Ponies
*Rainbow Brite

Yay :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

dear god, don't remind me of my little ponies, that made me so mad I wanted to bang my head against the wall repeatedly, it really did drive me insane....

rainbow brite I don't remember though :cross:
Posted
[SIZE=1]I remember the 80's, well I remember a few things about them at least...

[list]
[*]Ghostbusters (Movie and TV Show)
[*]Muppet Babies
[*]Smurfs
[*]The first Batman Movie
[*]Inspector Gadget
[*]..And Rainbow Brite (Not that I ever watched it *cough, cough*)
[/list][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
In the words of someone who could very well have been famous 'the 80's were crap!'


except rainbow..........i loved zippy :)

whats rainbow brite, that that cartoon with the little girl???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]does anyone remember waking up on saturday morning sitting in front of the TV eating a big bowl of Mr. T's cereal and watching PeeWee's play house until Soul Train came on?

Does anyone remember going outside wearing your hair parted to the side or being comepletely messy? wearing the big plastic bracelets and beaded jewlery?

Does anyone remember playing GI Joe with your friends, or making Ken and Barbie get married?

Does anyone remember wanting to be like those kids on the breakfast club or wanting to sneak into the R rated Fast times at ridge mont high? do you remember getting away with it?

Does anyone remember putting away the Atari and pluging in your brand new Nintando entertainment system? and how those little turtles were so hard to beat?

Does anyone remember coming home from school and flicking on MTV? watching maddona or Miachle jackson hoping to be like them one day?

Does anyone remember the very first internet? how small and inpeculiar it was?

I remember........... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm, if i could remember all that from 1985 on, I would be happy, but the memory span i had when i was born wasn't that long
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

dear god, don't remind me of my little ponies, that made me so mad I wanted to bang my head against the wall repeatedly, it really did drive me insane....

rainbow brite I don't remember though :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ms. Brite[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...