Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How do u get sum1 that's buggin u off ur back??


Recommended Posts

Posted
grrrr!:flaming: Well, to make a long story short, I like this girls boyfriend, and don't think she doesn't know it either. Well, now her and her retarded friends just won't stop buggin me!One more time and I'll sware I'll........;) uh,nevermind. Any ways I can get them to stop?
Posted
Sure you can get them to stop ... just start ignoring them and inventually they'll get bored or tired... But it could take time!!

or

just listen to your heart and do whatever you feel is best!!!

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]Restraining order. Or you can jab a spork in their abdomen... That works for me.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=3]Forks are sharp and painful. Spoons are dull and painful. But a spork?! That's just cruelty!


Oh, and I can't confirm it, but for now, Nerdsy is awarded for the Unofficial First Use of the Word "SPORK" on the Otaku Boards!!

Yay!
[i]Crowd claps and cheers[/i]
-JCBaggee[/color][/size]
Posted
I tried 2 ignore them, they kept following me down the hall screaming my name till I answered, I didn't do anything 2 them, I don't understand why they're buggin me, uh,the sprok thing sounds to violent for my nature,
Posted
I have apretty simple way to get them off your back:

Try to get one of them alone, then ask him/her why the hell are they bothering you. Proceed as you find necesary after that.;)
Posted
take her boyfriend. go up to him and tell him how u feel. he may dump her for u. and if he doesn't your no worse off. and if he rejects(man, i hate that word. but i can't think of a replacement) you, tell him what his g/f is doin' and how she's acting like a b*tch. that might make him think twice.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]How do you get someone to spell "someone" right? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao:

That was good and fresh.

Just tell her to go away...middle school dramas are so stupid.[/color]
Posted
Just bug them back.... but only if you know you can get the better of them.... otherwise, just ignore them, they'll get bored after a while and stop.... :)
Posted
Hmm.... My solution to such problems when I was in high school, is a little inappropriate here.. but I'll say anyway.... reasoning doesn't work.. they bug you because they want you to ask why, so they can unload some insults on you. Ignore them and they think they've won. I tried ignoring them for a while but it didn't work (though when people bugged me, it was for different reasons)... so eventually, I just walked up to one of them, grabbed them by the neck and told them to leave me alone.. it worked wonders back then, though these days, kids seem to know their 'rights', so I wouldn't recommend it now... Plus.. you have to kind of be the right 'proportions' for that to work effectively..
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well like the others you can ignore them and just say there how do you like it? If that does not work then tell a techear or someone. And if that does not work pop them in the nose like my dad says.[/SIZE]
Posted
stab them with a spoon....

show them your tom jones collection....

try to look ugly....

bad breathe, maybe....

loads of ways to get them off your back, but I find stabbing them with a spoon is the most efficient way....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]stab them with a spoon....

show them your tom jones collection....

try to look ugly....

bad breathe, maybe....

loads of ways to get them off your back, but I find stabbing them with a spoon is the most efficient way.... [/B][/QUOTE]


[SIZE=1]Ah man Sephiroth you are so cruel, er even know that a knife would hurt more but a spoon, geez, ok I got another idea you can do phone pranks on em like Roy D. Mercer.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]I tried 2 ignore them, they kept following me down the hall screaming my name till I answered, I didn't do anything 2 them, I don't understand why they're buggin me, uh,the sprok thing sounds to violent for my nature, [/B][/QUOTE]

If all they do is scream your name...Tell everyone your paying them .5 cents a minute to do it...

Or..tell everyone that they're lesbians a you can't get them off your back...Forget the last one '_';
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...