OtakuBoards

- ShoCK [Play] -

DeathKnight

[color=crimson][i]Ken looked back. The rats were still coming. He threw the boy behind him and yelled, "[b]RUN!!!! GOOOOOO![/b]"

Ken jumped up to a ladder wich lead to a fire escape. He began running up the stairs on the side of the building, and heard the rats doing the same under him. He pulled out his pistol and shot down when he could, continueing his ascent.

He broke the window into a vacant room and ran through the rooms to the front door and kicked it down. He looked back and saw one rat's filthy mutated head peak up in the window. It looked into the room, sniffing, and then spotted Ken. It let out a scream.

Ken didnt wait around any longer. He tore down the hallway, and raised his pistol as a rat appeared at the doorway. He continued pumping out the lead... then... [b]click... click... click...[/b][/i]

Ken: ****** SON OF A *****!

[i]Ken ran into a nearby stairwell and ran downwards. He heard the sounds of semi auto fire from above, He nodded...[/i]

Ken: Good, the other teams were in place after all....

[i]Ken ran out the door to the first floor and raised his pistol. It was quiet... Eeirly quiet...

Ken crept foreward, his eyes darting around the well light area. He walked out into a front area, where a Man was turned watching TV behind the front desk. Ken guessed it was a hotel and approached the man.[/i]

Ken: Excuse me Sir bu-

Man: Grggharh....

Ken: ..... Sir?

[i]The man turned around, and Ken stepped back and raised his pistol..

The man's face was brown, rotted and decaying. His eye balls were dangling downward, and his tongue was bleeding, the stream of blood falling over the rotting flesh of his face onto a pool on the floor[/i]

Ken: ....... Alright....

[i]Ken raised his pistol and fired several shots, the man fell over dead. His body decayed in a matter of seconds, and the smell in the air almost made Ken loose whatever lunch he had left after reveiwing the already known things Shock did to experiments. Ken walked out of the motel, and looked around....[/i]

Ken: Where's the rest of my team? The infestion has begun... WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?

[i]Only the sounds of the city, and some gun fire were Ken's reply....[/i][/color]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Zack Watched as Ken ran down the Stairs, then imeaditly opened fire with his ASssult Rifle, shooting many of the rats down from above, before they even knew what was going on[/I]

Zack:....

[I]Zack pivoted on his heels as he heard a noise to the Rooftop and aimed his gun[/I]

:devil: :devil: :devil:

12:00pm
NY,NY

Abob Teff walked to the back of a abandoned building on long island. He reached his hand into the old green dumpster which was his drop /pickup zone. His hand felt the handle of a breifcase and he pulled it out through the garbage. He opened it, inside was a small pocket lockbox. He took a key from his pocket and opened it. Inside was hundreds of diamonds, his pay for a recent "job" the assination of a mob boss in san francisco. He was a bout to leave when he heard a stomping of feet, there across the alley were giant hidiously mutated rats. He started to run and the rats chased him. He ran to his car and flung himself inside. Then he hit the accelerator and ran a few of the rats over as he sped away. Then the realisation hit him, these were the monsters shock created!! there was only one person he knew of who could help him now ... he remembered a name .. someone he met long ago when he found out about his dad...Ken.. then a phone number..

he picked up his carphone and started dialing...

:devil: :devil: :devil:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan cursed venemously and ducked the swinging blade of her enemy....she bent her back...and the blade sung over her head...then she flipped forward, slashing upwards. The silver caught the warrior in the jaw...and he fell back, mortally wounded.[/i]

Lidan: Give my regards to the Dark Lord.....

[i]She spat on his prone form, then sheathed her slinblade and walked outside.....A bullet shot whistled past her ears, and she stopped cold...then whirled around to find a man holding his gun....looking down on her.[/i]

Zack: HEY!

Lidan: ...Hey yourself....you almost killed me.[/COLOR]

1 A.M.
New York City, New York, USA

[b]Slick Ace Airport Bar[/b]

[i]Drake silently sat at a barstool, chillin' in the dingy airport strip. Puffing out the smoke that filled the entire room, he lightly fingered his HK-5. Some loud kids were playing pool--a rotten game at that. Dancing on the table, screaming, throwing beer bottles. Annoying.

Four guys and three girls. Quite annoying. Drake slowly stood, plopping down a twenty for the bartended. With a quick nod of the head, Drake headed out the door, still ignoring those challenging calls from the punks.

Walking down the street, he carefully watched his back, listening for any approcing "threats". But what caught his attention-attention, not scared him-was the sound of gunfire in the distance.

Reaching in his trenchcoat, his drew his HK-5, cocking the slide, loading a round in the chamber. Slowly turning, walking, he made his way to the constant sound of shots in the air.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan turned quietly and came face to face with Drake's firearm. She ducked, and kicked upwards.[/i]

Drake: AGH!

Lidan: Why does everybody seem so anxious to point a gun at my head? That's the third guy today!

Drake: ...Oh....

Zack: Sorry bout that!

Lidan: Like hell.

[i]She pulled on her backpack and walked off.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][i]Ken ran down the streets, oulling out his satellite veiwer. He turned it to infra red and zoomed in on the surronding area.

In the sewers below, dozens of lifeforms crawled, ran, or scurried about, heading for Time Square. Ken shook his head and began to run, his assult rifle drawn. Two members of his team came out from the side streets, Ken glanced at them and arched an eyebrow[/i]

Ken: And where the **** were you when the rats were chasing me? Come on Jordan! What bout you Nelly? -___-

Jordan: Sorry Sir. We were... Er, dealing with some other problems.

Nelly: We woulda come sooner sir.

Jordan: Yea. What she said.

Ken: Whatever. Come on. We're headed in their direction...

[i]Ken pointed on the Sattelite Veiwer, showing the lifeforms still heading to Time Square. Ken looked down at the ground and listened carefully.

Various screams and yells faintly came out, and Ken shook his head...[/i]

Ken: Jordan, Nelly- Go to Time Square and Stop Them From Killing Every Soul In Sight. I'm going to go find anyone with a gun, sword, fists... any type of weapon... Good Luck.

[i]Ken ran off, headed in the direction of where Lidan and Drake were...[/i][/color]

[i]Drake cracked his neck, before jumping bodily backwards twice(Like Snake did when Ocelot fired a shot by his foot in MGS), with a final handstand-flip. He landed some five odd feet away form Lidan, eyes still showing his bored expression.[/i]

Drake: ............Nice kick, baka. But I'm afraid it musen't go unpunished. See, I always lead with my gun out. :twitch: Don't ask why..... It's charm.
Lidan: JEEZUS CHRIST!!!!!!
Drake: Huh?

[i]Drake's gravily voice rang out, as his body twisted wholely around, letting him see the spook. A rat-like creature, but only crimson colored. Drake's left eyebrow twitched slightly, as his right arm raised. The HK-5 was angled towards the side, completeing his gangsta' look. Letting the weapon fly, bullets pierced the mutant, forcing it back.

After a solid minute of pummeling, Drake ceased. When he turned back, Lidan was gone. But a small click was heard behind him. He spun again, HK-5 raised. Standing there was not Lidan, but another female. Her features were shrouded by the darkness, but she was holding up a weapon. That was sure...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan's ears perked slightly and she felt another presence behind her......she backed into the wall and looked at the female behind Drake. She pulled out her slingblade quietly......then took a step forward, hurling the silver from her hand. The female dropped her weapon and clasped both hands to her neck, gurgling.....then spitting up blood.[/i]

Drake: Woa...

Lidan: Now that is quite a hideous spectacle...

Drake: Erum...

Lidan: *tugs blade free* See ya.[/COLOR]

*Butler wanders out into the open, his multimelta dripping molten metal after the last conflict*

Drake: *see what appears to be a disfigured monster* watch out! *opens fire*

Butler: *the bullets his his armour, winding him, making him fall to his knees* fine welcome. .

*Butler stands up and faces the MultiMelta at a rat mutant, the weapon releases a torrent of flame at the creature which screams horribly and the fire escape it was standing on melts*

Butler: :smirk:

Drake/Lidan: . . .

Butler: *bows oddly* Butler, SGF marine at your service

[color=crimson][i]The sound of Apache and Transport helicopters suddenly erupted into everyone's ears, as over head they flew. A loud speaker was heard from the Helicopters....[/i]

Helicopters: THIS IS THE UNITED STATES ARMY! ALL CLIVLIANS IN THE NEW YORK AREA PLEASE EVACUATE! I REPEAT...

[i]Ken ran through the streets, his feet pounding against the ground. The pounding of his feet didnt nearly match the pounding of his heart, as he knew how many would die... or be reborn as hideous freaks...

Determined not to let anything of the sort occur, Ken turned a corner searching for any armed person to help him in his quest to save the fall of New York to Shock. He continued running, but slowed down, hearing a scrapeing noise behind him. He looked back and there a massive terror stood. It... yes, 'it', you couldnt tell what it was...

It was 9 feet tall. It was horribly mishapen, and was colored Red. It had massive tumors all over it's body, which had caused it to expand to such a size, the ground shook with it's steps. It had two large bloodshot eyes that stuck out of the writhing slimy flesh.

Ken stepped back and felt whatever little amounts of food left in his stomach coming up. He hurled, and continued stareing. It wasnt that it was disgusting... Even though it was. It was just the thought of the pain and torment a man, woman, or child even, had to go through.

The tumorous beast, hulked foreward, and Ken's soldier skills took over. He opened fire, and the bullets sang through the air. They punctured the creatures skin, and brownish-red blood oozed out. 'It' didnt seem too dazed, and took another giagantic step foreward[/i]

Ken: Now... I have a problem... I knew this mission wasnt worth the raise... oi...

[i]Ken ran back, still opening fire, more blood oozed out, leaving a smell that made him choke. He pulled out a grenade and threw it, and with a [i]Plop[/i] It entered the creatures skin, being absorbed.[/i]

Ken: Now, I have a bigger problem.

[i]Ken ran foreward, hearing no explosion. He found a water hydrant, and took a nearby sledgehammer from a locksmith shop and pounded it off. A spray of water erupted up. He shook his head...[/i]

Ken: How that helps, I dont know. -__-'...

[i]Ken looked back, and the creature was gone.[/i]

Ken: HOW DO YOU DISAPPEAR WHEN YOU ARE A 9FT TALL TUMOROUS... THING?

[i]Ken's answer was the Locksmith shop's front bursting open, and a loud roar. Ken stepped back and saw the creature growing with the water splattering on it. Soon it was 12 feet tall, and very ugly.[/i]

Ken: ****!

[i]Ken jumped back a few times as the monsters hand came down and slammed into the pavement. A crack ripped right down the street under Ken.[/i]

Ken: ITS AN DEADSET IN RPGS! EVERY BIG BAD MONSTER HAS ONE WEAKNESS! RIGHT?

[i]A roar erupted out...[/i]

Ken: .... wrong.... ****

[i]Ken ran back and erupted more fire, hopeing the monster would somehow just DIE...[/i][/color]

Abob turned the corner onto a lonely street. The helecopters were telling people to leave but nobody tol him what to do . His cell phone had gotten a disconnected number when he tried to call Ken . So he was heading home when he asw a 9ft monster bearing down onn a armed man,wait that wasnt just somebody, that was that Ken guy. He stopped his car and pulled out his sniper rifle and aimed it at the creatures head, the bullet hit but he creature had grown 3ft soit hit its back . He franticly pulled out a special"homemade" bullet, It was hollowand contained gasoline so that when it entered the target it caused a inferno. He aimed again and this time the bullet riped into the monsters head and the hidious beast fell to the ground. He ran over to Ken who was panting , when ken saw him he raised his automatic and said:

Ken; Who are you , all civilians are supposed to be evacuated and what the heck is that?(points to Abobs heavily modified sniper rifle)

Abob; Im Abob, the guy whose father was killed by Shock a few years ago...

Ken; o you , So you want to help ?

Abob; Help with what?

Ken; This(he points to the monster then explains)

Abob; ok

they walk of dow the street owards the sounds of gunfire.

Let me clear something up about Drake. He doesn't talk much.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
[i]Saying nothing, Drake turned away, walking down the street. Still silent. Lidan looked at him with an arched eyebrow, jogging to catch up with him, as he simply walked down the sidewalk.[/i]

Lidan: I take it you're not too talkative?

Drake:............Mhm..........

Lidan: Right.. So, where ya heading?

Drake:.............Why do you ask?

Lidan: Making conversation. Duh. :p

Drake:....................Well, first I plan to go home, and go to sleep. Then I plan to go outside, rob a few banks, and then most likely go to Chicago.

Lidan: Wouldn't want to hang around for a few days of something?

Drake:..............Why?

Lidan: To take in the sights of course! :D

Drake: [size=1]I bet you consider yourself a sight don't you?[/size]

Lidan: I heard that!

Drake: I know.. Now, in a few blocks, I'll be at my apartment. You can either come in for some crappy chicken, or you can leave me alone. Your pick. But I'm not much of a people-person.

[COLOR=royalblue]Lidan: I'm coming.

Drake: *shrug* Okay.

[i]She followed him through the street, and into a apartment that had obviously seen better days. They climbed several flights of stairs and he opened a room.[/i]

Drake: Welcome.

Lidan: :therock: Better than my place.

Drake: Where do you live?

Lidan: Nantsang China........the hellhole of Northern Asia.[/COLOR]

OOC: butler. . .
yes i know i use my name in rpgs alot so it is technically my fault. . -__-''

------

Butler: so I'll just stay here?

Lidan : *shouts from further up the street* yup that'll be good!

Butler: *shakes his head* *his communicator starts to crackle and the broken broadcast comes through* *raises the multimelta* erm. .People? we have to move. .the troop carrier is leaving and we need to be on it!!

Drake: *cough*

Butler: I mean er. .helicopters in the square, we have to leave before they use the radiation bomb. .

1:15 pm, New York
-----------------------------------------
Three F-16 fighter jets shoot over the border to queens. The leader, a man by the name of Craig.

Base: Hunter 1, report your condition....

Craig: Ugh.... situation seems normal base, nothing strange so far. Send Rick and John home, there's no trouble here, I can finish the check and get back to base.

Base: Roger that..... over.

Almost immediately, the two fighter plane's behind Craig turned around 180* and flew in the other direction. Craig unclipped the oxygen mask from his mouth, the pressure was normal now. He descended to a few hundred feet, the force of his engines throwing dust up from the ground below. He looked at his radar...... nothing, nothing at all.

Suddenly, his plane was hit, and it was knocked sideways. Severe turbulence rocked it for a second, and Craig gained control again.

Craig: Bloody tourists..... they'll do anything for a kick.....

Craig looked to the side, and saw a huge decaying bird thing heading right for him.

Craig: Damn Frenchie!! No wonder...... wait a sec...... this is no time for joking. WHAT THE **** IS THAT???

[color=crimson]Hey craig its kinda... like 1:45 in morning... Keke.... in New York... in the RPG...
---

[i]Ken heard a slow 'Grgghghgh...' sound come from behind and looked backwards. The beast stood up, headless, and raised both of its hands.[/i]

Beast: You... will not leave... here.... the World... is Shock's...

Ken: Abob, may I suggest we get the **** out of here bef-

[i]Ken was cut off by the monster yelling. It expanded 4-5 times it's normal gigantic size, and was about to explode.[/i]

Ken: Holy **** on a stick...

[i]Ken stepped back as it continued to expand... He turned and began to run, Abob at his side. He glanced back and saw the beast laughing as it exploded... Ken jumped through the window of a nearby Radio Shack and jumped behind the counter as a wall of tumorous, acidic liquid flew every which way. Abob was not too far away, behind a glass display of video games. Ken waited a few seconds afterwards, hearing screams of people as the acid hit their skin and it melted away. Ken got up slowly and put on a gask mask, tossing one to Abob at the same time. Ken raised his rifle and shot a nearby firehydrant, and the water spewed upward, washing the acid liquid away from the street. Ken ran onto the street and shook his head...[/i]

Ken: We have got to get all civilians out of here...

Abob: Damn... that was a big explosion...

[i]Ignoring Abob, Ken ran down the street, and up the stairs of an apartment. He ran to the floor where Lidan and Drake were and began to yell...[/i]

Ken: ALL CIVILIANS ARE NOW HEARBY ORDERED TO EVACUATE THE CITY BY ORDER OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, AND THE UNITED NATIONS!

[i]Ken was cut off by a scratching sound at the window behind him. He turned and a green man with long hair and claws the size of butcher knifes stood listening intently outside the window.[/i]

Ken: ..... ****.

[i]Ken had time to step back before the butcher knife claws of the creature broke thru the glass.

Ken jumped back and raised his Assult Rifle, but the creature slashed down, leaving his gun in two pieces.

Ken reached in his pocket and brought out his pistol and began firing rounds at the creature, but it was extremely agile.[/i]

Ken: Stop ****ing with me you bastard...

[i]The crature jumped down, it's claws retracting, and punched Ken twice in the face, and kicked him in the shins. Ken kicked the creature as hard as he could in the groin, sending it flying backwards. Ken ran foreward and kicked him again, much like a kicker would kick a football, and the creature flew out the window into the wall of the next building. It fell down several stories to its splattered end. Ken cursed under his breath and turned back and kicked down the door of every apartment, ORDERING them to get the **** out of here.

Kicking down Lidan's door, Ken stepped in...[/i]

Ken: You all have to get the **** out of here! NOW!

[i]Ken waited for their reply[/i][/color]

Ken, this is my apartment! And part of this post is what happened before.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

[i]Calmly walking into the kitchen, Drake plopped his HK-5 on the counter, and rummaged through the fridge.[/i]

Lidan: You must be very trust worthy, to leave yourself without a weapon when you're with a possible enemy.

Drake:......No........I just don't need a gun to kill you, or anyone. If I can touch them, I can kill them.

Lidan: Niffty.

Drake: Whatever. Ok, we got beers, some leftover pizza, or I can spen an hour making chicken for you, while I just sit around and stare into space s'more. So what'll it be?

[i]At that very moment, Ken burst through the door, delevering his speech. Drake, now extremely pissed, grabbed his HK-5, splurting out a few rounds in the door frame. He quickly closed the gap between them, threw his hands up, and picked Ken straight off the ground.[/i]

Drake: Get.......Out.......Of........My............APARTMENT!

[i]Ken suddenly found himself on his back, against the hallway wall, HK-5 barrel pressed against his skull.[/i]

Drake: Get.......Out...............[size=5]NOW![/size]

The streets were empty........ a little TOO empty! The silence was soon broken by the sound of a harley driving down the street. The man driving it looked frantic and nervous. He skidded to a halt as a few hundred feet infront of him were 20 or so rat like creatures.

Andrew: Why the hell is this happening? and on my day off too!

Andrew produced his shotgun from underneath his leather and began to open fire on the rats, reloading the same way terminator does on T2. He pulls out his desert eagle as well and begins to take the ugly bas*ards down. When more start bursting from underneath the road he flips his weapons away and pulls out his assault rifle and unloads a hell of a lot of rounds on to the filthy swines. When there are so many that he can't possibly hold them off Andrew jumps back on his bike and speds off in the opposite direction

Andrew: *looking back at the ranks of rat creatures* HOLY F*UCK!!!!!!!!

[color=crimson][i]Ken kicked Neil off of him and shrugged.[/i]

Ken: Go ahead, get yourself killed by them.

[i]Ken pointed at the window which was covered in a living vine. Ken raised his pistol and shot the window out, and a scream was heard. A woman stepped in, and she was covered in vines. The wines whipped out and Ken shook his head[/i]

Ken: This is getting so ****ing insane...

[i]Shooting round after round, the woman fell over dead, the wines disintegrating. Ken looked down at Neil who was stareing at the lady.[/i]

Ken: Trust me whatever your *** is, you need to get the **** out of here. Excuse my temper, Its just I dont need to be battling biological living weapons right now.

[i]Ken spit on the floor infront of the woman...[/i][/color]

Andrew drives round a corner and skids and falls off his bike just before he hits a very large very ugly creature. He jumps to his feet and slings a grenade and then jumps back and takes out his shotgun firing about 7 shots before reloading. The grenade goes off spliting the creature in half. It grows into 2 seperate creatures and both roar violently.

Andrew:..............Crap!

Andrew begins running like f*ck until he reachess a building and he climbs up the fire escape and onto the roof were he continues to fire at the ugly f*cks!

Abob dove the opposite way into a alley just as the monster exploded. the he looked back for ken, he was gone. He didnt like being alone, not with all these mutants around and he had lost his rifle, damn. he headed out into the street, careful not to step in the acidic rat peices. then he heard Ken yell for all the civilians to leave. he ran off towards Kens voice.......