Sephiroth Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 just curious, who here has [I]actually[/I] seen it? and if you have what do you think of it.... one of the best anime's made is my opinion on it....
KAMAKAZI Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I've seen bits and pieces of it.Its good from what I have seen of it... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I've seen half of it.... I have been in the middle of watching it for like a year now... to lazy to watch the reast 10 or so episodes.... despite the fact I could all in one day but... yeah.... anyway, I haven't watched it all but I do know what all happens and from what i've seen and read it has got to be one of the best and most unique anime's out there... The hentai and yaoi aren't bad either hahahaha
Lia Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]i've seen it...i liked it....unique is definately the word for it[/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]I've seen bits and pieces of it.Its good from what I have seen of it... [i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah same here.:)
Navi Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 i've read the first three graphic novels in english and i've seen some subtitled episodes thanks to my public library. :) my eyes watered a couple times...that never happens to me. great anime
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 All 26 subtitled eps, and the End of Evangelion "movie" its not really a movie, but its classified as one.
Flash Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I saw the so-called; "End of Evangelion". Now that is one anime not to watch while smoking crack.
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]just curious, who here has [I]actually[/I] seen it? and if you have what do you think of it.... one of the best anime's made is my opinion on it.... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Argh! Don't pluralize animé! ;D Anyways, how can you say it's the best after watching 2 episodes?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I seen everything!!!!! That is one of the best animes I've seen...IT ROCKS!!!!!!!! *imagines someone watching the end of evangelion while smoking crack* DANG! :D
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Argh! Don't pluralize animé! ;D Anyways, how can you say it's the best after watching 2 episodes?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] 6 episodes actually :p I'm getting 2 more tapes in the next few days....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now