Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering, how many people will be here on otaku when there. .lets say. .30-40?

*no i cant guarantee that Adam and James will not hunt you down*

j/k

I hope I'll still be here. .be a bit weird tho. .a site full of people over 30 o.O keep all the young peeps away . .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]I was wondering, how many people will be here on otaku when there. .lets say. .30-40?

*no i cant guarantee that Adam and James will not hunt you down* [/B][/QUOTE]

30-40???? No!!! That will never happen!!!!!! I may be older than most here, but I will never be that old!!!!! not in a million years!!!!

What I mean is... even I don't know what I'll be doing at that age... I'll stay around as long as I can though ;)
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I'm only thirteen now but i'll be here when i'n that old probably...[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I doubt that OtakuBoards will be around for another twenty or thirty years...so even if you intend to stick around, it may not matter anyway. :)

[/color]
Posted
In 20-30 years this will be obsolite....we will probably have like a holgram interenet where we can actually see eachother or something like that...BUT if this place is still around you are sure to found that lovable junkey named DuoGod of Death right around the corner!! ^_^
Posted
I'll probably still be around, doubt otaku will be around that far into the future, with technological advancements and everything, the place will probably change or something....

bah, 30+ years, I'm feeling old now, I'll be 21 in mere months away, ghah....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I'll probably still be around, doubt otaku will be around that far into the future, with technological advancements and everything, the place will probably change or something....[/B][/QUOTE]
Although, a little thought: it would be funny to be around to see Otakuboards v40.0 :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I've already been here almost 2 years

Sure, if it lasts that long, i'll be sure to be here, named my newly favorite character (if we ever have to re-register) [/COLOR]
Posted
I'm 17 now, so it's quite some time untill I'm 30...

I might still be around, but these boards won't be about the same things anymore.

Pokemon, Digimon and all that propably won't exist anymore in a few years...

We will be talking about completely different stuff.
Posted
ur only 8 o.0 really if ur eight then i'm 1 but if ur 8 spikey then how do u know the word considering huh?

But back to the topic.Well maby if i have the time i might be to caught up in relationships or work.
but i dought OB will still be here.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
ill stay here to the end.."IM GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP[SIZE=4]![/SIZE] "
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]30-40 years? Good Lord, I can't even imagine that......

No.

Realistically, No.

Not a chance. [/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]30-40 years? Good Lord, I can't even imagine that......

No.

Realistically, No.

Not a chance. [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree. Even the best song ends and the credits roll on the best of movies. Nothing's meant to last.
Posted
Wow. That's a long time. Well, if we're not all blown up by invading aliens or something, then technology will change so much, nothing will be even close to this. This site probably won't be here that long. It's a site, not an heirloom. And I'll be like 60 or 70 then....so....no. Don't think I'll still be here. Hoping to have kids, a job, a house o.O......ya know, all that junk.
Posted
Who knows?! That IS a long time.....i don't even know when my next soccer game is, let alone what life'll be like in 30-40 YEARS!!

But i maybe. Who knows. Maybe my nickname could be Geriatric Otaku, and i'll be an Extreme-extreme-extreme otaku to the power of googol. Seriously, how many posts could you rack up in 30 years!
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I know at some point I'll have to leave and continue on with the rest of my life as a mature adult...maybe I'll come back just to see how it's doing and all. Maybe even help out with writing reviews or handling the boards. I've made quite a few friends here and it'd be nice to meet them IRL in the future. Surely I won't cut communications off with them.[/COLOR]
Posted
I'll probably just wander off somewhere, and forget all about this place... :D But I doubt that will happen any time soon...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

I agree. Even the best song ends and the credits roll on the best of movies. Nothing's meant to last. [/B][/QUOTE]

true, even though I think ff7 is still going to last me a very long time :drunk:

I think in 30+ years time we will all have more important things to be getting on with, rather than spending time on a message board that will probably be filled with people half your age....
Posted
heh... I'd love to, but I don't know if I'll even be alive when I'm 30-40 hey I don't even know if I'll survive the weekend... though I better!!

but that'd be funny all these old geazers talking bout anime, games and stuff...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...