Jaclyn Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Please no anime, I just would like to know what 'cartoons' people like around here...it could get interesting...[/COLOR] :smirk:
Sui Generis Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Non-Anime....hm....Simpsons or...King of the hill ^_^
Jaclyn Posted March 1, 2002 Author Posted March 1, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Yea, I like Simpsons, King on the Hill scared me though.....[/COLOR] :p
Angelus_Necare Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 Other than anime I watch, simpsons and spongebob square pants! (I know it's a kid's show but I love it!)
Jaclyn Posted March 1, 2002 Author Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]Other than anime I watch, simpsons and spongebob square pants! (I know it's a kid's show but I love it!) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]OOH! SPONGEBOB! (That show makes absoulutly no sense to me!)[/COLOR]
Tifa Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 :bawl: the only cartoons i like are anime! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Jaclyn Posted March 1, 2002 Author Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tifa [/i] [B]:bawl: the only cartoons i like are anime! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Man Tifa...you never act like this at school, must be a online thing.[/COLOR] :D [COLOR=indigo]Anyway, that seems to be a case with a lot of people here! *pat* I don't blame you! [/COLOR] :laugh:
Jaclyn Posted March 1, 2002 Author Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]The Simpsons and Futramama... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Futureama. Another show that scares me out of my wits. LOL.[/COLOR] :p :2women: [COLOR=indigo]Just a question, WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THIS THING?[/COLOR]
Battlepoop Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 This may sound stupid, but I like The Flintstones on Cartoon Network. I also like south park too.
Lady Macaiodh Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 dexter's laboratory, the simpsons, king of the hill, south park, ed edd & eddy, .....i can't type today...
mornigndew Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [color=blue][size=1]Simpson, Flintstones, Jetson, Tom & Jerry [/color][/size]
Sara Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Coyote and Roadrunner. Gah, but I do love that show.[/FONT]
Soccer 4 Life Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]My fav CARTOON is Family Guy. [/B][/QUOTE] My fav. cartoon is probably Simpsons or Family Guy they're both funny..... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
Nerdsy Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Old school: Turtles. Boo-yah. Not-so-old-but-not-so-new school: Spiderman. Boo-yah. New School: ... Are there any cartoons left on Satyrday morns that [i]aren't[/i] anime? Ah, I'll chooce Dexter... Boo-yah. School-so-old-it-was-before-my-time: I'll agree with Cera, Roadrunner rocked. Boo-[i]yah.[/i][/COLOR]
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]I'd say it'd have to be Kin of the Hill, Simspon's, or Futurama. [/COLOR]
Fall Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 Rocket Power, Simpsons, Futurama, and Spongebob Squarepants. :)
Guest Matt Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 the simpsons, family guy, spongebob square pants, and ....Jackie Chan Adventures!!! <---best show ever!!
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Hey! That is kind of mean, you GinnyLyn imposter![/COLOR]
Guest Matt Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaclyn [/i] [B][COLOR=indigo]Hey! That is kind of mean, you GinnyLyn imposter![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ya, how dare u impersonate the great GinnyLyn! BEGONE!
Queen Asuka Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]My favorite cartoons that are not anime are Powerpuffs, Dexter, Johnny, Ed's, all the old school cartoons that used to come on back in the day like Smurfs and Snorks and all that stuff, Spiderman, X-men, yeah, I think that's about it...[/color][/size]
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Boo yah! Powerpuff Girls kick! They totally rule. 'Specially the green one.[/COLOR] :p
Nerdsy Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaclyn [/i] [B][COLOR=indigo]Boo yah! COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Don't steal my line. :drunk: Erh... Imposter? *looks around* I don't see nothing... Ah well, must have been deleted. *shrugs*[/COLOR]
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] [COLOR=deeppink]Don't steal my line. :drunk: Erh... Imposter? *looks around* I don't see nothing... Ah well, must have been deleted. *shrugs*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]Yea...okay...I won't steal your line. *has seen other people use it*[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]There was just this Ginny imposter...her name is Ginny, digimon-Gryfmon, ect...[/COLOR] :sleep:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now