Guest Imsirion Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 hmmm.... non anime..... well, i watch old cartoons like looney toons and the other "merry melodies" stuff sometimes. (when i was little, teenage mutant ninja turtles ruled all!!)
NorykoAngelcry Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . I am somewhat of a cartoon nerd. I love watching basically all of the cartoons out there. . . but I will give a shortened list of the ones I will watch whenever I see them on. (Special Note: If the name of the show I say is in fact an Anime, then simply ignore it ^_^ . . oh, and these are not in ANY order here. . just tossing them as I think of them) -Simpsons -Futurama -Family Guy -X-Men -Spider Man -Dexter's Laboratory -Powerpuff Girls -G.I. Joe -Transformers -Thundercats -Animaniacs -Freekazoid -Looney Tunes -Tiny Tunes -Superman/Batman -Pokemon -Digimon -Pinky and the Brain (guess that would be under Animaniacs, but it just rules!) I know there are MANY MANY MANY more out there, but honestly. . I am going to sleep now ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 :eek: What you don't want anime on this list!:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh well 1.)South Park 2.)Spiderman 3.)Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4.)GI Joe (Real American hero that was done by japanese artist);) 5.)ThunderCats 6.)Silver Hawks
Sara Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]Old school: Turtles. Boo-yah.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh, TMNT rocked. That was a great show.[/FONT]
Jaclyn Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Not to me! I was afraid of turtles that are dressed up as 'warriors'[/COLOR] :p
Guest Immortalyouth Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 NO ANIME :bawl: :bawl: well not anime myn will be the simpsons and x men :babble:
Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Ahem, some of you need be informed...Thundercats and Transformers are anime....Just had to say that...[/color][/size]
Dragonballzman Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]Jackie Chan Adventures!!! <---best show ever!! [/B][/QUOTE] Woo! Another fan!! :excited: Seen the one where Jade goes evil? :D Evil Jade: [COLOR=red]He is one of my friends now![/COLOR] Jackie: Well if he is one of your friends why is he stealing your book? :therock: E' Jade: :eek: [COLOR=red]GRRR!!![/COLOR] Valmont/Shendue(sp?): Aheheheh...:angel: *Runs for his life*
Guest Zeh Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Coyote and Roadrunner. [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]I have like 18 tapes FULL of coyote and roadrunner.... no words, just roadrunner making coyote look like a fool [/COLOR]
Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I hate Looney Tunes...they always scared me when I was a kid...and not because they were scary, but because they animation was so ugly and they were just so stupid....I dunno...I never really cared for Disney characters either like Mickey Mouse and Goofy and all of those idiots...but I DO love Disney movies...[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I'd have to say TMNT and The Simpsons...maybe thundercats and Zelda also...[/COLOR]
Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]I'd have to say TMNT and The Simpsons...maybe thundercats and Zelda also...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]I remember the Zelda and Super Mario cartoons and Captain N. I used to live to watch those shows, but then they quit coming on and you havne't heard of them since...I really miss those shows...those were the days when the good ol videogame cartoons came on... I also had some Super Mario and Zelda comics. I wish I could remember what I did with them because I treasured those things back in middle school.[/color][/size]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 i like um bevis and butthead and simpsons and thats it i think oh and samuri jack!!!
Guest Zeh Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]TMNT[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Whats that? [/COLOR]
Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]Whats that? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles...duh...*giggles*[/color][/size]
Guest QuickSilver Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 i like: simpons, south park, futurarmma, family guy, beavis and butthead and x-men
Yoda Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, and Tom and Jerry (seriously, T&J kick ***!)
Spikey Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Well..... Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy, one of the funniest cartoons. lol Look at Ed go.
boris Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 Futramama and spongbob, those are some of my fav. i also like simpsons, but the other good one is invader zim.....
Baby Kiwi Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [color=crimson]I love cartoons! :love2: Some of my favorites are: *Spongebob Squarepants *Dexter's Laboratory *Powerpuff Girls *Tom and Jerry [/color]
Shy Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [SIZE=1]I am a huge Simpsons and Futurama fan, but I am a huge anumation nut. I watch basically everything. My current favorite show has to be Invader Zim on Nickelodeon, it is the funniest thing on tv to me. Old School: Popeye cartoons, he is great.[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1] Old School: Popeye cartoons, he is great.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]That's the only oldschool cartoon that I'll watch, actually...it's indeed great! :) The others I love: [list]*Dexter's Lab *Powerpuff Girls *Spongebob (it's sooo weird that it's funny) *Space Ghost (sorta not cartoon, but it's funny nonetheless) ( Old Timers that I still love: ) *My Little Ponies *Rainbow Brite[/list] I wish I could find some My Little Ponies or Rainbow Brite tapes around :([/color]
Sara Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]( Old Timers that I still love: ) *My Little Ponies *Rainbow Brite[/list] I wish I could find some My Little Ponies or Rainbow Brite tapes around :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Yea! Oh, I used to love those.... There used to be this video-rental place in our neighborhood--had all sorts of old cartoons. Care bears, My Little Pony, Moondreamers, Rainbow Brite--the whole lot of them. It just closed out last year.... [/FONT]
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [color=indigo] Well besides the Simpsons, which is the greatest television show of all time, I would have to say that Batman the animated series was awesome when it first came out but I used to love old school GI Joe[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now