OtakuBoards

Emerald Weapon

Ryu

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]skillz thats how... plus all weapons are strong lol... oh yea dont have a lot of materia attached cause he will kill you if you do.
each materia will get 1111 damage when he does aire tam (materia backwards).
sephiroth tells us that one ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]skillz thats how... plus all weapons are strong lol... oh yea dont have a lot of materia attached cause he will kill you if you do.
each materia will get 1111 damage when he does aire tam (materia backwards).
sephiroth tells us that one ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

o_O;;;;;;

Slow down, and think about each word before you say it. I didn't understand half of that post!

[b]He means: (puts in bullet-form, so everyone can make sense of it [if possible, at all :p])
[list]
[*]All WEAPONs are powerful
[*]try 1,000,000HP for starters
[*]You should have little materia equipped (see next bullet point)
[*]Because for every materia equipped on a person, they'll lose 1111HP from a move that EMERALD does
[*]The move is called the Aire Tam Storm, or Materia (backwards) Storm
[*]You should preferably have Knights of the Round
[*]maybe an MP-Turbo
[*]Omnislash?
[*]Mime?
[*]Equip the Underwater materia...;)
[/list] [/b]
-----------
[size=1]OK, SO I ADDED A FEW OF MY OWN.....I REPENT[/size]

or to avoid the damage from Aire Tam Storm, or Materia (backwards) Storm have every one in the back row it reduces the damage you will recive and get 3 KoRs if have them with a mp and hp absorbe and one with mp turbo and use mimic it will be a simpl but long fight

Guest Shift
So, basically this means less materia less dameage right? You are all confuseing me with your big words...

Guest Altron Gundam
The only materia that should be equipped are Final Attack + Phoenix, KOTR+HP Absorb, Bahamut Zero + Quadra Magic. L-Breaks won't do much damamge, but if your down on MP go for it. Anyway, Emerald is the harder of the two...but WEAPONS were meant to be hard. This includes Omega Weapon from FF8 --;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]The only materia that should be equipped are Final Attack + Phoenix, KOTR+HP Absorb, Bahamut Zero + Quadra Magic. L-Breaks won't do much damamge, but if your down on MP go for it. Anyway, Emerald is the harder of the two...but WEAPONS were meant to be hard. This includes Omega Weapon from FF8 --; [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Don't forget ffv's weapons... man it took me like a month to beat them the first time..... level.99 and level.119. [/COLOR]

Heres alll ya gota do ta take out the Emerald Weapon b4 it can do that damn Storm.

1-Equip 1 char w/ KOTR and M Turbo (max both.) Also, equip Mime.
2-Equip chars 2 and 3 with Mime. + Have 1 of these 2 chars equip enemy skill materia that has Big Guard on it.

And thats all you basically need.

After that...

1- Cast Big Guard.
2- Cast KOTR.
3- Use Mime from here til emerald dies. You should be doing 9999 with each knight fr all 3 chars.

If you need to break the chain ta heal (which you shouldnt unless you feel the need to) Just start from step 2. Pretty full proof plan. Least it worked for me :)

O yeah. Lvl 99 chars. 9999hp 9999mp

• 4 weeks later...
ok u ppl here is the easiest way to beat emerald

1-have kotr

2-have everybody with wizard bracelet

3-have everybody with either 4x cut(mastered for all 4) or slash all (not mastered) but preferably 4xcut

4-have all lv 4 limits

5-equip kotr (with an mp turbo) on whoever has the most mp and highest magic (but it dont really matter)

6-its easy if ur limit is already filled before battle (just in case)

7-also have bahamut zero with quadra magic attached equip it on someone other than who has kotr

8-oh and make sure everybody has mime or at least 2

9-when the battle starts use kotr then switch to the third character (the one without bahamut or kotr) and use mime to use kotr another time for another big damage of up to 160,000 damage)
then use bahamut zero (4 times with quadra magic) for a total of up to 360,000 damage

10- repeat this about 3 times and he's dead u should be able to kill him with this technique before he uses air tame strike

and remember its always good to have a few megalixer's

plus if all else fails use a game shark (but thats cheating)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Danath [/i]
[B]
O yeah. Lvl 99 chars. 9999hp 9999mp [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]You can only get 9999 mp if you have the hp mp switch materia. Then you can only get a maximum of 999 hp. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-X [/i]
[B]

9-when the battle starts use kotr then switch to the third character (the one without bahamut or kotr) and use mime to use kotr another time for another big damage of up to 160,000 damage)
then use bahamut zero (4 times with quadra magic) for a total of up to 360,000 damage
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo] a few things, If Bahamut ZERO with Quarda magic does up to 360 000 damage, why wouldn't you mime that insted of KotR which only does 160 000?

then again you must of meant 36 000 damage, as quadra magic only does 4 of the spell, therefor doing a maximum of 9999 damage a turn would rusult in 39996 damage, and are you actually able to Quadra magic a summon? I didn't think you could, otherwise it would be KotR+Quadra Magic .....[/COLOR]

well for one thing u could if u were using the underwater materia
but if u were NOT using the materia bahamut zero with quadra magic would take too long to use and waste too much time.

and if ur not using bahamut zero (in case u missed it )then use kotr seven times and emeralds dead. :all: