Defcon5 Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 This be a convo I had with him. Adamatotaku [8:25 PM]: hey Adamatotaku [8:25 PM]: its adam JTCN6469 [8:25 PM]: hey Adamatotaku [8:25 PM]: i have a job to ask of you JTCN6469 [8:25 PM]: sure Adamatotaku [8:25 PM]: could you help me find some stuff on the new zelda? JTCN6469 [8:26 PM]: sure (At this poit I asked a trusted high ranking friend if this was the real Adam. Becasue I found it funy that 1. Why of all people he would ask me to help him. and 2. Ask me for help for finding things on Zelda.) Adamatotaku [8:30 PM]: thanks a lot man this is going to help me out a lot JTCN6469 [8:30 PM]: no prob (At this time my friend IMed him and told me that "Adam" thought he was James. Which he isn't.) Adamatotaku [8:36 PM]: just e mail me when your done JTCN6469 [8:36 PM]: k Adamatotaku [8:36 PM]: you know my address right? Adamatotaku [8:36 PM]: [email]Adam@o3online.com[/email] JTCN6469 [8:36 PM]: ok Adamatotaku [8:36 PM]: thanks again Adamatotaku [8:36 PM]: its wierd Adamatotaku [8:36 PM]: james is acting funny JTCN6469 [8:37 PM]: lol JTCN6469 [8:37 PM]: what's he doing? Adamatotaku [8:38 PM]: he was just asking me if i should take james off as an admin Adamatotaku [8:38 PM]: but it was james Adamatotaku [8:38 PM]: talking to me JTCN6469 [8:38 PM]: that's weird Adamatotaku [8:38 PM]: yeah JTCN6469 [8:39 PM]: what's his S/N? Adamatotaku [8:39 PM]: (S/N Not listed to protect the innocent) JTCN6469 [8:39 PM]: really Adamatotaku [8:40 PM]: brb Adamatotaku [8:40 PM]: gotta restart JTCN6469 [8:40 PM]: k Adamatotaku [8:45 PM]: okay JTCN6469 [8:48 PM]: brb Adamatotaku [8:48 PM]: okay Auto response from JTCN6469 [8:48 PM]: Om-pa-pa!,Om-pa-pa! that's how it goes! JTCN6469 [8:59 PM]: brb Adamatotaku [8:59 PM]: okay JTCN6469 [9:02 PM]: back Adamatotaku [9:02 PM]: okay I would just like to inform the Otaku Public of this imposter. (but knowing me you all alredy know about him and I was the only one that diden't.) Ok I'm done now. *Update* Adamatotaku [9:22 PM]: how far done are ya? JTCN6469 [9:22 PM]: I'm almost done Adamatotaku [9:22 PM]: thank you so much JTCN6469 [9:25 PM]: but should I send info to someone who isn't the real Adam? JTCN6469 [9:26 PM]: I think he would know James's real s/n JTCN6469 [9:26 PM]: and know that (S/N Not listed to protect the innocent) is not it Adamatotaku [9:26 PM]: ahah Adamatotaku [9:26 PM]: good show JTCN6469 [9:26 PM]: [] JTCN6469 [9:27 PM]: i've known since 8:30 (my time) Adamatotaku [9:27 PM]: thats cool JTCN6469 [9:28 PM]: which is for about an hour Adamatotaku [9:28 PM]: doesnt much matter anyways JTCN6469 [9:28 PM]: so who are you anyway? Adamatotaku [9:28 PM]: im gaygeta the master spammer and hacker Adamatotaku [9:28 PM]: i just felt like flooding adams mailbox with tons of **** he wouldnt want JTCN6469 [9:28 PM]: i think I remember you Adamatotaku [9:28 PM]: like info on the new zelda JTCN6469 [9:28 PM]: i see Adamatotaku [9:29 PM]: i have other people what you were suppose to do as we speak JTCN6469 [9:29 PM]: well I never really had anything prepared JTCN6469 [9:29 PM]: like who Adamatotaku [9:29 PM]: like im going to tell you JTCN6469 [9:30 PM]: why would it matter? Adamatotaku [9:30 PM]: why should i,so you will tell them and ruin my fun JTCN6469 [9:30 PM]: who says I'de do that? Adamatotaku [9:30 PM]: i do Adamatotaku [9:30 PM]: and im not going to risk it JTCN6469 [9:31 PM]: i see JTCN6469 [9:36 PM]: then again who needs to tell them directly. That's what a message board is for Adamatotaku [9:36 PM]: yep Adamatotaku [9:36 PM]: i saw that Adamatotaku [9:36 PM]: its cool JTCN6469 [9:36 PM]: yeah Adamatotaku [9:36 PM]: i dont mind JTCN6469 [9:37 PM]: well who's to say I cared if you minded? JTCN6469 [9:37 PM]: [] Adamatotaku [9:37 PM]: who says if i care if you roll over and eat my *** hole[][][] JTCN6469 [9:39 PM]: who's to say you got one?
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [SIZE=4][COLOR=darkblue]WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?[/COLOR] [/SIZE] [size=1][COLOR=red]Its about someone impersonating Adam. And there is no need for you to 'get him' as you said in your other post which I deleted. Tone down your language. -Justin[/COLOR][/size]
Renee Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 I'm happy to say I never met him. Heard of him though. If he comes here, I'll kill him. Daisuke: Heero style!*giggles evily* (or as evil as Dai-chan can giggle) Daisuke, no more ice cream and Gundam Wing at the same time! Remeber? Daisuke: Awww!:p
Transtic Nerve Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Two words. Lifeless loser.... [/B][/QUOTE] I'll say what BG would say .... Alliteration :p Anyway.... yeah that name has been said before... I know both of Adams s/ns... and both of James... and both of everyones... lol... if they have more than one...
RicoTranzrig Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]lol...Adam doesn't talk that much...acutally, he's never spoke to me at all....[/COLOR]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 I know all of Adam's sn's and that one is defintely not one of them on top of that Adam does not speak as much as this imposter does on aim. I speak to Adam on a daily basis so I can defintely conclude that the person who IM you was nothing more then a lifeless loser wannabe!
Fall Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 Mehe, I've never talked to him.... but, he would've fooled me if he IMed me, 'cause I don't even know Adams S/N... heh... :drunk:
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 I know dams sn's and i just don't have time to talk to him when he is on
BabyGirl Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I'll say what BG would say .... Alliteration :p [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Damn right :p. My computer is acting up, and it's pissing me off...so I think I'll try to close this topic...no gauruntees that it will work though. So yeah, this dude was a fake...just ignore it.[/color]
Recommended Posts