Stick-Man Fight!!!

Dragonballzman

Did you like it?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• Yes
    • ...Ummm...
    • No

If this is spam then feel free to close the topic but this thing is really kewl! It shows some stick guy beating the crap outta load of other ppl and then he fights the boss and ITS SOOO KEWL!!!

[url]http://www.bangorscum.fsnet.co.uk/fight3.swf[/url]

P.S. AJ, you will like it (seeing as how you like stick-men (Sticks:Malletman))

[B]Those are the Xiao Xiao fights. There's a series of them on a website. Here's another one: (and you can just press back on the site to get to the main list) [url]http://www.sfdt.com/flash/movies/1726.html[/url][/B]

[color=crimson][size=1]*Stares for a minute* I laughed almost the whole time I was watching that. Someone had WAY too much time on their hands to sit there and make that...adding all the "Special Effects" and everything. That was awesome...[/color][/size]

[COLOR=indigo]Right now i'm trying to figure out a way to get on on the backround of my computer (just the fight)....j/k

that was awesome though! [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]MAN, IT'S STILL LOADING FOR ME... HOW PATHETIC. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I GET THERE.
YUP, I'M STILL WAITING, AND IT'S FIVE MINUTES LATER...:flaming:
I HATE COMPUTERS...
MAN, THIS SUCKS...
SO, EVERYONE... HOW ARE YOU ALL? JUST GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL...
ALRIGHT, FINALLY... HERE WE GO...

WOW, THAT WAS AWESOME.. THE ROBBING OF THAT MATRIX KICK WAS PRETTY CHEAP, BUT IT WAS QUITE WONDERFUL IF YOU ASK ME...[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]xiaoxiao-movie.com or barunsom.com the artists name is xiaoxiao and there are 8 films that i know of although 3 of them are games... [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen the first 5 of them, but didn't know there was at least 8 of them. And damn I want to see part 9!

[url=www.stickdeath.com]Stick Death[/url] is a site where you can play as a stick figure and fight and stuff... :D [color=red][b]WARNING:[/color][/b] This site contains graphic stuff (blood, guts, etc)