Dragonballzman Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 If this is spam then feel free to close the topic but this thing is really kewl! It shows some stick guy beating the crap outta load of other ppl and then he fights the boss and ITS SOOO KEWL!!! [url]http://www.bangorscum.fsnet.co.uk/fight3.swf[/url] P.S. AJ, you will like it (seeing as how you like stick-men (Sticks:Malletman))
Manick Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 I've seen that ;) Theres also another one.... Fight 1 ;)
Sara Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]LoL! Oh, that was great.... ::watches it several times in sucession:: Although the bit with the axe disturbed me.... ::mutters something unintelligible::[/FONT]
phoenixflames Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 That was cool! i thought that that was tight.
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]That is the most awesome stick man fight i've ever seen...[/COLOR]
Dragonballzman Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 Ta daaaaaaaaaaaa [url]http://www.seriousbird.com/tuzzf/fight1.shtml[/url] It's got em all. The one we watched was fight 3. Fight 2 is funny, but its not in english. :(
Yukazi Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 I havent watched it yet (keyword: yet :D ) but i love seeing DBZ and such stick fiqures fighting...it was called "Death by a Stick Figure" Productions
Dragonballzman Posted March 3, 2002 Author Posted March 3, 2002 MUAHAHAHA this place is better! [url]http://www.sfdt.com/[/url] WOOOOOOO Stick Figure Death Theatre! :D
Red Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [B]Those are the Xiao Xiao fights. There's a series of them on a website. Here's another one: (and you can just press back on the site to get to the main list) [url]http://www.sfdt.com/flash/movies/1726.html[/url][/B]
Treble Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Lol,that was a funny cool fight,I loved the fight with the purple boss had some specail affect in it. :)
9mm Avenger Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 yeh hehe...I watched that like...3 times, it was cool.
Warlock Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Oh, that rules! That was really well made, and I've already watched it way too many times for me to count... I've gotta cogratulate the person who made that quite abit...
Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]*Stares for a minute* I laughed almost the whole time I was watching that. Someone had WAY too much time on their hands to sit there and make that...adding all the "Special Effects" and everything. That was awesome...[/color][/size]
Guest Zeh Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Right now i'm trying to figure out a way to get on on the backround of my computer (just the fight)....j/k that was awesome though! [/COLOR]
Char! Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]MAN, IT'S STILL LOADING FOR ME... HOW PATHETIC. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I GET THERE. ............................ ......................................................................... ......................................................................... YUP, I'M STILL WAITING, AND IT'S FIVE MINUTES LATER...:flaming: I HATE COMPUTERS... ......................................................................... MAN, THIS SUCKS... SO, EVERYONE... HOW ARE YOU ALL? JUST GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL... ALRIGHT, FINALLY... HERE WE GO... WOW, THAT WAS AWESOME.. THE ROBBING OF THAT MATRIX KICK WAS PRETTY CHEAP, BUT IT WAS QUITE WONDERFUL IF YOU ASK ME...[/B][/SIZE]
gundamcat17 Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 xiaoxiao-movie.com or barunsom.com the artists name is xiaoxiao and there are 8 films that i know of although 3 of them are games...
gwendolyn24 Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 OH. MY. Buddha! When they went into slow motion I tought I was gonna die! Gwen
Ice Dragon v2 Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Hehehe. I had this link for nearly 5 years. I never bothered to show it to ppl cuz I got too lazy.
Cibo Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i] [B]xiaoxiao-movie.com or barunsom.com the artists name is xiaoxiao and there are 8 films that i know of although 3 of them are games... [/B][/QUOTE] I've seen the first 5 of them, but didn't know there was at least 8 of them. And damn I want to see part 9!
Fall Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [url=www.stickdeath.com]Stick Death[/url] is a site where you can play as a stick figure and fight and stuff... :D [color=red][b]WARNING:[/color][/b] This site contains graphic stuff (blood, guts, etc)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now