Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Am I correct in saying this....

SPOILER

Ryolo DIES in Tenchi Universe?! I missed the episode after the one where she died, so I dunno if she really did, but, ummm... She DIED?! I mean what the....

I love Ryoko! She's the best! She can't die! Somebody get your postirior over here and tell me she didn't die, or else I will be VERY sad! [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]No, Ryoko did not die.[/COLOR] ;) [COLOR=darkblue]Don't worry.[/COLOR]


[COLOR=darkblue]...be happy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Don't worry, be happy now, woo woo woo woo woo woo woo...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkblue]Yea, I'll shut up now.[/COLOR] :)
Posted
i've only seen two eppis were ryoko almost died the one were I forgot his darn name well any way after ryoko almost and probably did loose an arm tenchi used his armor for the first time


NOTE: I forgot who that guy was


the second time it turned out to be the bounty hunter that almost looks like her got killed


i think
Posted
Don't be sad. She didn't die. In the last ep, she came back to Tenchi and at the they look up at the sky and cherry blossoms are all around them. It's real cute.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Yea, he's right, it just looked like that. She didn't die. She can't die, without Ryoko the show loses appeal.[/SIZE] :smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...