Defcon5 Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 What is your favorite broadway play? Mine's Oliver!. It's got nice catchy music and great villan.
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Cats...that's all i have to say...[/COLOR]
Kittie Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=seagreen] kittie is a [b] [i] huge [/b] [/i] fan of [i] 'DreamGirls' [/i]!! Love the songs...the muzik...the script...everything about it! wunderbar play!! also let's not forget [i] 'Guys and Dolls' [/i]! hello! :rolleyes: :blush: eh...i'm in a mood... [/color] :wave:
BabyGirl Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=deeppink]Andrew Lloyd Webber's [b]Jesus Christ Superstar[/b].[/color]
Queen Asuka Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I've never seen a Broadway play, but I do like to go see plays when I can. I went to the Alabama Shakespeare Festival (sounds so out of place...) and saw Cinderella and The Tempest, but I want more variety and our school plays don't never sound all that interesting enough for me to pay 5 dollars to see when that money can go elsewhere..[/color][/size]
Adam Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Aida was really good, my type of broadway play (fight scenes instead of dancing and good music). -Adam
XxmagentaxX Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Anything by Andrew Llyod Webber is amazing... Evita & Jesus Christ Superstar are my favs..:D
Battlepoop Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 I loved Les Misarables(did I spell this right?). The part after the intermision was REALLY COOL.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 One word: [SIZE=4]CATS!!!!!![/SIZE] That is the absolutely BEST show there is!! 'Touch me, it's so easy to leave me, all alone with the memory, of my days in the sun. If you touch me, then you'll understand what happiness is. A new day has begun.' ~!*Sere*!~
Fall Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 Well the only broadway play I've seen is Jesus Christ Superstar.... on T.V... :drunk: So I guess that's my fave! :D
BabyGirl Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Well the only broadway play I've seen is Jesus Christ Superstar.... on T.V... :drunk: So I guess that's my fave! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]:drunk: Argh, that probably means that you saw the new version? The original movie version is SO much better! What was the one you saw like?[/color]
goddess21 Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [color=crimson]Out of all of the broadway shows I have been to (which is not many), I liked Rent the most.... It was amazing! I saw The Music Man last weekend... and that was pretty good too! :D [/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [color=indigo] I saw the Lion King in London several years ago and it was awesome, I wanted to raid backstage and steal some of the masks. Les Mis is still my favorite out of all of the shows I have seen.[/color]
Fall Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]:drunk: Argh, that probably means that you saw the new version? The original movie version is SO much better! What was the one you saw like?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] The new version?! I only thought there was one version.... :drunk: I only saw part of it, they were all singing, and there was this man that I suppose was Jesus. And it was in a forest... It looked like a pretty modern movie, I mean, all the music and singing was up-to-date... The rest I have on video, and I haven't watched it yet. :p
k9* Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 the phantom of the opera is my fave i also like cats and les mis.....
Defcon5 Posted March 5, 2002 Author Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B][color=crimson]Out of all of the broadway shows I have been to (which is not many), I liked Rent the most.... It was amazing! I saw The Music Man last weekend... and that was pretty good too! :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah the music man was pretty good. But that Harold Hill was way too happy. And then he made everyone else way too happy.
Nerdsy Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I've never actually seen a Broadway play, but I have seen a few movies of broadway plays... -.-''' Phantom of the Opera would have to be mine. (That was on broadway, right?)[/COLOR]
k9* Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]Phantom of the Opera would have to be mine. (That was on broadway, right?)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] yup, that was on broadway, the original broadway cast included micheal crawford (who many consider the true phantom) and sarah brightman (grr........that one has an attitude problem)
goddess21 Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B] Yeah the music man was pretty good. But that Harold Hill was way too happy. And then he made everyone else way too happy. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yeah... it doesn't seem like a town would just fall for his act like that.... they were all pretty gullible![/color]
Baby Kiwi Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [color=crimson]I have never seen a Broadway play, but I do get to go see The Lion King in several weeks. I'm kinda excited! :raspberry: [/color]
goddess21 Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i] [B][color=crimson]I have never seen a Broadway play, but I do get to go see The Lion King in several weeks. I'm kinda excited! :raspberry: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=firebrick]I am too... this is going to be so great! I love the movie... so that probably helps![/color]
Defcon5 Posted March 9, 2002 Author Posted March 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Yeah... it doesn't seem like a town would just fall for his act like that.... they were all pretty gullible![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] And for someone who didn't know anything about music he was pretty good at creating a choir...
Milliardo Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 Musicals are one of my favorites. I have many favorites: Les Miserables; Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat; Jesus Christ, Superstar; The Sound of Music...there's a lot, really! Phantom of the Opera is another. They're Playing Our Song. Miss Saigon...and the list just goes on.
goddess21 Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B] And for someone who didn't know anything about music he was pretty good at creating a choir... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yeah! I really liked those 4 guys that would always going around singing.... and those ladies that tried to dance! :) [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now