OtakuBoards

car shopping

boris

well, this sunday(aka yesterday) i went out to the l.a. swap meet. over 6 square miles of cars....:excited: :excited: :excited: my dad wants to buy me a classic car, cuse they hold there value if there over 30 years old. we saw somany cars, but a few were truley , so stunning i got a tear in my eye:love: :bawl: :love: :bawl: :love:

i saw a black charger, with a 440 and a few after market tows, putting it a around 390 horse. my dad was ready to buy it, but then only a few feet away, i saw a cuda, that was teal, it to had 410 horse. no, i was torn.... which one, NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

i ended up not buying one, and got a classic car trader, and i am spending hours skimmimg it.

is there a car you want???? if so, tell me about it and why its so , so, well you know;)

....well i am a little to young to drive yet but i want a elkameeno..one of those old cars that look like a smushed truck....lol....or i would like a very fast car..don't really care what it is just as long as it gos fast....lol...

I want one of the new Holden Monaro's. :) There just so... beautiful. At the moment there's only 2 Monaro's in town.... I saw one driving down the street, and I nearly chased after it. :D I just want one, they're so great, and... fast! :D And if I don't get a Monaro, I'll probably get a Holden Commodore SS.

....*remembers age* ...NOOOOO!!! another... 5 years 'till I can drive!! Nooo....

Gee I drive a 2002 Hyndai Sonata GLS V6. It makes me fell like an adult driving it around...yick.

I guess it gets me where I want to go. In high school I drove a 1969 dark blue Camaro which was origionally my dads. Classic cars kick *** and everyone stares at you in envy. Which is kinda nice when you want to be noticed. My retarded little brother totalled it right after I left for college, I think he still has the bruises from my dad's foot on his butt...lol

I had a Jetta all through college, VWs are nice too. It lasted 8 years with minimal upkeep.

I dunno by what you feel comfortable in.

Gwen

[COLOR=darkblue]Right now, I have a 2001 3.2 TL...it's got some modifications to the engine and sound system but nothing major.

The car that I want to end up buying is a Porsche 911 Twin-Turbo or a BMW M5 I like being in the borderline of luxury and sport.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]....well i am a little to young to drive yet but i want a elkameeno..one of those old cars that look like a smushed truck....lol....or i would like a very fast car..don't really care what it is just as long as it gos fast....lol... [/B][/QUOTE]

My friend offerend me an elkameeno this year and RIGHT when I got enough money he sold it to someone else...*inserts alot of swearing* Heh...but yeah I want an Italdesign Schigera..of course that'll never happen

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]Lol, I'm not really big with cars. I really really do wish I had the ability to fly. It would be so much easier. But anyways, I saw a really nice black Lexus on the way out from school.. I was about ready to jack it... :shifty: but then I decided I better not... :p[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Lol, I'm not really big with cars. I really really do wish I had the ability to fly. It would be so much easier. But anyways, I saw a really nice black Lexus on the way out from school.. I was about ready to jack it... :shifty: but then I decided I better not... :p[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=purple]

Now, when I hear about a stolen car I know who to tell the cops.Hehe![/size][/color]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Well, as of what car to get, I would suggest for you to get a [b]VW[/b]. Heh, yeah, dubs own all of you. I really don't like any domestics. Yeah, they have tons and tons of power, but the bottom line is <--------- THEY SUCK! Hah, stick to the German rides! - VW/Audi! -

Right now, I have a 2001 GTI Vr6. I have modded it up to a nice ammount and am waiting for some more mods to come in through mail. I am hoping to buy a 1991 GTI 16v for very cheap,and mod it.. yeah, that'll be soon... heh.. here are a couple of pics of my car.. before and after pics and the 1991 GTI. :) I hope you all like 'em!

- MG[/size][/color]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I only buy American cars. While sure, I wouldn't mind a BMW, or a Merc. or even a Ferrari =P I have to say that American cars are for me.

Lets see. .

-1989 Chevrolet full size cargo van (can't think of the model name)

-1989 Chevrolet station wagon ('scuse me again for forgetting the model)

-1991 Pontiac Grand Am

-1994 Oldmobile Achieva

. . and now 1993 Saturn SL2

Ok, quick rundown

-Van - died. . not getting into that story(but on a side note, I once wrecked it and ended up involving 4 other cars)

-Station Wagon - wrecked, and had it crushed to cover the towing charges (side note 2 - wreck involved 5 other cars. . yuck)

-Grand Am - brother wrecked it, tried to fix it (with wrong year parts), finally, my father gave it to charity

-Achieva - wrecked on a stupid turn, after getting the front brakes done, the back treads and brakes sucked, and slid around till I stopped at a tree (nice tree >_<)

Anyways, I have basically owned a different car for each year I have been able to drive ^_^ I am not really the BEST driver, but at least the last two were really not MY fault! (Honestly, the Achieva was wrecked when there was ice and water on the road, it just slid out from behind me). . . Oh well, I will try to make the Saturn last =)

P.S. I am now 21, driving since 16. 5 cars for 6 years (21st is 6th year. . so. . yeah) ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

yeah, its so hard, well, i know what i dont want, and that makes it easyer. i think i want to get a plymoth road runner * boris starts to drool as he thinks*

for those of you who dont know, any one who wants to race a rice rocket next to one of thease beasts, will get smoked. they are 11 second cars!!!!

i therww in a pic for those who want to know what they look like, since most of you will allways see them from behind, heres a pic:)