OtakuBoards

Power Level

Yukazi

Guest Altron Gundam
I've seen this formula before, but I don't remember where. Anyway, its pretty tight, good work digging it up lol.

What units do you use? Also, which lift? Not sure about the age thing, as it means old people will be more powerful - my grandmother would be more powerful than everyone on the board!

Shouldn't fighting ability make a difference? In the cartoon, those with higher power levels can always beat those with lower powers but stronger doesn't necessarily mean better fighter

Actually i didnt make this up...my power level was 7...although i find that low... ;)

I saw it on numorous websites(probobly copying eachother) and decided to post it here, and add it to my 'Useles Info' list

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]More useless info from yours truely...

If you add your:

Weight
and How much you can lift together

Then divide by 50, you'll have your Power Level!

Thats all for now from: "Cruizr's Useless Info"! [/B][/QUOTE]

the only part about that forumla i dont agree with is Age and Height.. i dont see how that comes into play with powerlevel at all.. if thats true my grandpa thats 101 and is like 6 foot tall would almost have higher power level then me.. and he can barly walk without his walker..

i have a powerlevel (according to your formula) about: 5.713 rounded down ^_^

[color=red][size=3]7.18!

I wonder if it's enough to become a Super Saiyan...[/size]

[size=5][b]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH![/b][/size]

[size=3]**[i]looks around, then feels his hair[/i]

[i]pant, pant[/i]...darn. guess not.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Damn you people are WEAK! I'm 14, and according to this formula, my power level is 14.72!!!!!!! Oh, and you want to see someone go SSJ, eh?

*blinding flash of light* [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=3]You went Super Saiyan?! By God, if you can do it, so can I![/size]
[size=5]AHHHHHHHHHHH[/COLOR][/size][size=6][COLOR=GOLD]HHHHHHHH!!![/SIZE][/color]

[color=gold][size=7]?[/size]

[size=4]...whoa[/size][/color]

Guest Shift
I had a power level of 13.7...hmmmlet me try this super saiy-jin thang...*music starts:dodododdoddooooddoo* and all of a sudden...[color=gold]I turn ssj and go and punch nerdsy out..he he!!!that felt good[/color]

.. *sigh* people and their little power stuggle..

and besides o_O some of you people must be using a different measurement system.. really old really tall and or extreamly stong.. or really really heavy..

piromunkie had to have a total of 829 .. *looks around*

using like.. english (standard) system.. and a little checking around

lets check the math..

? (guessed around 6)
weight.. i have no clue i guessed 200 just because his "power level"

that means he would have to lift .. like 607 pounds.. O_O'

i think some people are fibbing.. i'm just using PiroMunkie as an example because he has the highest powerlevel that i saw..

they are either fibbing, making errors in their math.. or are like.. adding pounds for each rep they can do.. (for example.. if i could rep 10lb 50 times that would be 500)

Hey, if you lose wieght, that means your power level goes down! NOOOooo... now my power level is 14! Bla, still high enough .....same with your height, if you lose your legs or something... o_O;;;

Guest Shift
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Hrmm.. approximately 16.58, neato. I could woop on all y'all :p Lol.. ..::Knocks Herman Nation over the head::.. Be nice to Nerdsy, lol..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=gold]Ahhh!!!! Run way Piro Munkie is yurning SSj3 were all doomed!!!haha!I'll hide in my secret under groun bunker...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]piromunkie had to have a total of 829 .. *looks around*[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]But you see the thing, it said how much you lift TOTAL, which means I had to add up how much I lift on the bench, on the military, incline, squat, and clean. I weigh 131lbs and I did my height in inches 72" and yes, I am sixteen. The reason I had the highest "power level" is probably because I do more lifts than most...[/size][/color]