Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Best Bond?  

16 members have voted

  1. 1. Best Bond?

    • Sean Connery
      7
    • George Lazenby
      0
    • Roger Moore
      1
    • Timothy Dalton
      0
    • Pierce Brosnan
      6
    • Billy Connolly should have played Bond, dammit!
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
Not often I make threads in GD, but what-the-hey...

After just playing 'Agent under fire', the new Bond game on PS2, and subsequently watching most of 'The Bond season' on MGM, I've just been wondering who's the most popular James Bond Actor? I used to be partial to Pierce Prosnan... But now I'm more of a Roger Moore fan. :)

Your thoughts?
Posted
... [i]really[/i]. There's only one awnser here...

...
......
.........

Billy Conelly should have played bond dammit! How cool would that be... the first... scottish bond. I think he wasn't givin a shot 'cause he was scottish, damn Hoolywood. I blame society...

...
......
.........

*Walks of mumbleing something about sueing God*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]... [i]really[/i]. There's only one awnser here...

...
......
.........

Billy Conelly should have played bond dammit! How cool would that be... the first... scottish bond. I think he wasn't givin a shot 'cause he was scottish, damn Hoolywood. I blame society...

...
......
.........

*Walks of mumbleing something about sueing God* [/B][/QUOTE]


[color=indigo]..::cough::...excuse me but isn't Connery a Scott??
Well Sir Sean is by far the best Bond...he was the best womanizer, and he portrayed the charecter perfectly...

Roger Moore was in the best movies, but he was a shabby looking Bond and his acting was horrible.

Timothy Dalton just sucked...he ordered a friggin bud wth a lime in it in his fist movie for heavens sake.

Peirce Brosnon makes a great Bond but his movie plots have been lacking and he sems to depend on his females for support...sorry ladies, but the sexism in Bond movies does add a lot to the plot.[/color]
Posted
Connery ranks high, but ya know, Roger Moore wins the best bond, he was by far the best. i dont know if i like Pierce, cant trust them brits......j/k
Posted
Sir Sean Connery was by far the best James Bond. He was gorgeous, sexy and he has a very sexy accent and did a lot of justice to the character. He's still pretty sexy, although a bit too old for me.:rolleyes:
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]I like Pierce Brosnan...

*gets slapped with a wet fish*

Ow! And shouldn't it be a wet noodle?

*gets slapped with a wet noodle*

Agh! Stop that! :blackeye:[/size]

I'm not really sure why I like Pierce Brosnan... I just do, I guess... :whoops:[/color]
Posted
Why this is a close on for me to say. I like both Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan. But in the end I give my vote to *drumroll* Sean Connery.
Posted
Sean Connery [i]is[/i] James Bond.... that's all I'll say...

on a different note: Who was that guy who played bond that looked like a werewolf? I don't remember his name...
Posted
Pierce Brosnan lost for me because they gave him a beamer to drive. You'd never catch Connery's or Moore's bond driving around in a BMW! The new ones are too commercial, when they said all that stuff about, giving him a new image, BAH!

I'll take Dr. No or Live and Let Die, ANYDAY!

Gwen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...