OtakuBoards

Jak and Daxter Help

Super Vegeta913

if you really need help on J&D, all you need to do is ask us what part you are stuck in, I'm guessing your stuck in the snow place since thats where a lot of people get stuck on....

if you really need codes though, check out gamefaqs.com....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]if you really need help on J&D, all you need to do is ask us what part you are stuck in, I'm guessing your stuck in the snow place since thats where a lot of people get stuck on....

if you really need codes though, check out gamefaqs.com.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Ahh yes, the infamous snow level...funny how every platformer has a snow level, isn't it? lol

I loved J&D...it's kind of sad that it didn't last long. Now that I'm playing it for a second time through, it's not nearly as fun *sigh*.

I am definitely awaiting a sequel.

In the meantime...I'm sure that some people here can provide help if anyone is stuck. I'm guessing that quite a few people who visit this forum have played it through.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Ahh yes, the infamous snow level...funny how every platformer has a snow level, isn't it? lol

.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, I noticed that, there's always a snow level, and a fire/lava level, heh....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Well, at least they don't have the dreaded mine cart level, that I mentioned before. If they did have it, I'd have to personally destroy every copy of the game.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

well....there are mine carts in the game, in the lava level, the ones you use to get to different sides of the level....

new ideas are definately needed in platformers -_-