Super Vegeta913 Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 I need help on Jak and Daxter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can find a site to find codes for me,I would relly appreciate it.:toothy: :toothy:
Sui Generis Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Erm..sorry I can't help ya...thats from PS2 right? Oh well...this should be moved...
Fall Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Go [url=http://www.cheatingdome.com/psx2/4314.htm]here[/url] for some Jak and Daxter cheats. :)
Sephiroth Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 if you really need help on J&D, all you need to do is ask us what part you are stuck in, I'm guessing your stuck in the snow place since thats where a lot of people get stuck on.... if you really need codes though, check out gamefaqs.com....
shibatku Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Well if you get a gameshark and a all the stuff for the gameshark, then you can go online form your PS2 and get it but a way to get what you want is to use gameshark. [url=www.gameshark.com]Here...[/url]
James Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]if you really need help on J&D, all you need to do is ask us what part you are stuck in, I'm guessing your stuck in the snow place since thats where a lot of people get stuck on.... if you really need codes though, check out gamefaqs.com.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Ahh yes, the infamous snow level...funny how every platformer has a snow level, isn't it? lol I loved J&D...it's kind of sad that it didn't last long. Now that I'm playing it for a second time through, it's not nearly as fun *sigh*. I am definitely awaiting a sequel. In the meantime...I'm sure that some people here can provide help if anyone is stuck. I'm guessing that quite a few people who visit this forum have played it through.[/color]
Sephiroth Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=royalblue]Ahh yes, the infamous snow level...funny how every platformer has a snow level, isn't it? lol .[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I noticed that, there's always a snow level, and a fire/lava level, heh....
Charles Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Well, at least they don't have the dreaded mine cart level, that I mentioned before. If they did have it, I'd have to personally destroy every copy of the game.;)
Sephiroth Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Well, at least they don't have the dreaded mine cart level, that I mentioned before. If they did have it, I'd have to personally destroy every copy of the game.;) [/B][/QUOTE] well....there are mine carts in the game, in the lava level, the ones you use to get to different sides of the level.... new ideas are definately needed in platformers -_-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now