OtakuBoards

Gundam Moderator Position Open

James

[color=royalblue]Just a note for Gundam fans of OtakuBoards -- if you visit our Jobs@Otaku forum you will see a job opening for a Gundam Moderator. All members may apply.

Note to Mod/SM: This thread may be removed when a moderator is appointed.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Already applied. Thanx for the opportunity James. [/B][/QUOTE]

I fully agree. That was a big change James. One I'm very thankful for. And I'm sure it saves some "man hours" of searching the forum for the right person. You can now narrow it down to about ten minus.

So, all in all, great deal James. Thanks a-buncha-bunch.(*cough* Don't ask...please don't ask)

-Neil

James,I know you ment well,But you have done a bad thing here.When you created this topic,I know you wanted it to be a topic just to inform the people of the opening,But people took it as a chance to make "Thank you",Hard to understand posts.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I hope I win, but I doubt I willthhhhh I probaly will never become a mod just this one time please my lord please, oh pleazeeeeee. I replied[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
What is Willthhhhh?Are you typing as though your computer has a lisp?No,Seriously,You should Edit that post to make it look like you atleast gave a effort to make it easy to understand so people don't have to go "What's a willthhhhh?"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]yeah i aplied also but if you think none of us are worthey than get squashed snail he'll be good [/B][/QUOTE]
First,Why are you reccomending someone over yourself?Its called self-estime,Why don't you have it?Okay,Now to be serious,Your post is just one run-on sentence.You should us Periods,Question marks,And for the love of god,Us a Condom!.......Oops, Comma,Not condom....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]Thank i applied also. [/B][/QUOTE]

2 words.To Small.......

Now that i'm done ranting,It's just i hate it when people post sentence fragments,Post's with absolutly no punctuation,Or just plain spell easy words wrong.

Also,James,I feel that by doing this you have shown that the otaku boards really care for their members,and by doing this,You are actualy bring mods,admins and members alike together.You are one of the best admins ever to type on these boards.

I salute you!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Just a note for Gundam fans of OtakuBoards -- if you visit our Jobs@Otaku forum you will see a job opening for a Gundam Moderator. All members may apply.

Note to Mod/SM: This thread may be removed when a moderator is appointed.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey thanks James, I think its really cool that you are giving us the oppertunity!! Well good luck to you all!! I applied!! :whoops: Again thanks James!

And I agree with what Zero-Sama said about what you are doing!

Guest Altron Gundam
If you're going to apply and post here explain how you are fit for the job and just give one brief thank you. Not thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james!thank you james! x 90 .....-_-