JCBaggee Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Well, this is pretty self explanatory. I'm going for Vegeta's suicide attack to defeat Buu, just 'cuz it was a major turning point for the charachter, and the emotion surrounding the attack was awesome![/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 I didn't like it because....vegita....died.... favourite moment is anything which has saiyaman doing his cool action poses....
JCBaggee Posted March 6, 2002 Author Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I didn't like it because....vegita....died.... favourite moment is anything which has saiyaman doing his cool action poses.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=3]Man...now I wish I'd put a little more though into it. Saiyaman Saga sucked pretty bad, but he had some cool moments... "And I though you were a nice boy. Next time, keep your pants on...or else." And, yeah, it was a bummer that Vegeta died, but keep in mind he did it because he finally found the courage to show his true emotions, somthing that's very tough for someone as proud as Vegeta. It was a highly emotional moment, and was pulled off excellently by the writers and animators, and much better than when Frieza killed him on Namek. Plus, it's DBZ! It's not like he's really going to stay gone for long![/color][/size]
Kei Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B] [color=red][size=3] Plus, it's DBZ! It's not like he's really going to stay gone for long![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] That is so true. But my favorite moment was when Goku used his Instantaneous Movement and the Kamehameha at the same time to lay a hurt on Cell. (Even though Cell just regenerated himself, it was still cool) :D
Guest QuickSilver Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 i would have to say goku turning ssj for the first time that was so cool or gohan defeating cell
SSJ Pud Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 WHAT ABOUT FIGHT BETWEEN SSJ2 GOKU and SSJ2 MAJIN VEGETA???????!!!!!!!!????????? that was the best ever. should at least be an option
shibatku Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Vegeta dieing is my fav. I was happy he finally died and won't be on for a while.:laugh::laugh:[size=3] Vegeta's Gone[/size]:laugh::laugh: Vegeta was annoying, always trying to be tough when Goku can whoop him. Pathetic. Trully the best moment in GT is when Goku goes SSJ4. Vegeta just cheats to get there.
JCBaggee Posted March 7, 2002 Author Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i] [B]WHAT ABOUT FIGHT BETWEEN SSJ2 GOKU and SSJ2 MAJIN VEGETA???????!!!!!!!!????????? that was the best ever. should at least be an option [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=3]Yep...it was a great fight...but nowhere near being on par with their first fight. No Earth shattering punches, just two really strong guys going at it. That's truly a classic.[/color][/size]
Guest Shift Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 I liked it when gohan defeated Cell that was what made the Kamehameha wave y favorite attack.
Cibo Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 There are so many good moments that I can't hardly pick just one...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now