OtakuBoards

Gundam Facts & Bios

Guest Altron Gundam

Guest Altron Gundam
I'm going to be starting a profile for each gundam regardless AC or UC. I'm looking for 3 ppl that can help write them.

Qualities must include:

Good knowledge of UC and/or AC.
Can post good, well-thought bios.

That's about it. Good luck and I'll e-mail the ppl who make it the first bio.

Guest Altron Gundam
Well basically I'm looking for ppl that can help post up weekly bios of Gundams. Like stats, strengths, and weaknesses.

This is something I wrote about Char Aznable sometime ago on Gundam.com. Don't read if you don't want spoiler of MSG, Zeta and CCA. It is about 1/3 to half of my Char profile.

Spoiler

So, who is Char? Is he just evil? Definitely not. When he tries to drop Axis on Earth in CCA, he wants all the people to leave Earth to let Earth heal; at the same time, let everyone evolve into Newtypes. When looking at Char in MSG, Zeta and CCA, it is not difficult to see that he has never change but he grows up quite a bit. It is still the same person. He would still give up everything for his ultimate goal.
Anyone notice that Char is actually a very kind person. He loves children and would like to be an ordinary man one day, having a family of his own. But it is too far a dream for him. As the son of the founder of Zeon, he feels that it is his resposibility to lead people into space; even it is against his own will of being a simple person. Only a few people can truly understand Char, including Lalah, Amuro, Sayla and possibly Camille.

Char sees Lalah as a mother, a person who loves him for what he is and who guide him through the time. In MSG, Char was full of rage against the Zabi family for the death of his father. After he met Lalah, Lalah taught him that he can be himself, kind and caring. He truly believe Lalah, a very strong newtype, is the best leader for people. But he has to lose him in such a dramatic way.

To Amuro, Char sees him as an enemy and a friend. Amuro has the power to lead people and Char would like to help Amuro to archive the goal, Char's own goal. But Amuro does not want to. He does not feel that he has to save mankind, unlike Char. They are two very much alike persons but they have to end up in different sides. Amuro definitely understand what Char wants but he thinks saving people is too much for him.

Sayla is the only family for Char. Char loves her and wants the best for her. He sent her the gold so she can live quitely as serving on a battleship is too dangerous. Sayla would go as far as joining Earth Federation just to look for her brother. After One Year War, Sayla becomes a civilian simply because it is Char's will. All she can do for him is to fulfill his dream of being a simple person.

Char is like a big brother/father for Camille. Camille reminds him of his own youth. Like the young Char, Camille was filled with rage against people around him. Char stood up for Camille like the way Lalah did for him. He trained Camille to be a man, to make him learn what is important in life. As Char had lost his own parents at a very young age, he knew it is important to have someone to guide the young ones (so as Quess in CCA). For Camille, Char and Emma Sheen became the perfect parents, something he dreamed about. They care and love him but also discipline. In return, Camille has risk his life for them more than a few time.

There are many people interacted with Char in his life. Not everyone can understand that is trying very hard to make the world a better place. It may be too much for him but he would still like to try. It is definitely easier for him to just run away after OYW but he has unfinished business, his father's ideal. He throws away his own will for the majorities. He is a true hero.

Spoiler

Evolution of the MSZ-010 ZZ (Double Zeta)

As the war rages during 0088, AEUG (Anti Earth Union Group) forces were battered with Zeonic forces. As more and more MS make it out fresh, the Zeta is losing every battle. (There's proof after its head got blown off)
Using technologies from the Zeta Gundam, Anaheim Electronics were able to make ZZ or "Double Zeta" With the bio-sensor, Anaheim were also able to bring back the Core Block System first used on the original RX-78 Gundam, making it capable to transform into the G-Fortress. The G-Fortress can also separate making the "Core Top" and "Core Base"
Weaponry was mostly beam weaponry and a high-output reactor to power them. (That's the reason why the ZZ is jacked up). In addition to the hyper beam sabers and a large twin barreled rifle, ZZ was also equipped with the Hyper Mega Cannon. Firing the cannon drains ZZ power supply resulting a limited time on the battlefield. Despite the huge reactor output, ZZ can only stay out for a short while until the reactor recharges.

MSZ-010S Enhanced ZZ
With high power and performance, ZZ was one of the best MS of that time, but there was one critical flaw: the complicated construction and transformation systems made the MS structurally weak. During the last days of the Neo Zeon wars, a full armor option (I'll get into that later) was being planned, yet there had to be some minor improvements before it can be added on. These minor improvements were added to the weapons, armor and mobility. It featured a larger backpack adding 4 more rocket boosters and additional verniers. The original 21-tube missile launcher was replaced by a pair of 18-tube launchers each tube carrying reloads. Now it's ready for the Full Armor option.

FA-010S Full Armor Double Zeta
Full Armor Double Zeta was the peak point of the Gundam's evolution, despite its huge size. Sporting many missile launchers as well as the hyper mega cannon in the torso, it was the best MS of its time. The only drawback to the Gundam was that the armor was fixed into the MS, thus making ZZ unable to transform to its G-Fortress mode. The only way it could transform is that it has to eject the extra armor and weaponry.

Whoo.......
That's a lot. Tech specs on RX-93 Nu Gundam coming soon.

Basic Zaku II in RPG-Sign-up format:

[size=1][b]Model Number:[/b] MS-06F2.

[b]Name:[/b] Zaku II Type F2.

[b]First Deployed:[/b] UC 0079.

[b]Capacity:[/b] One; Pilot in Standard Cockpit.

[b]Height:[/b] 17.5 meters at head.

[b]Weight:[/b] Empty--49.9 Metric Tons.
Max--70.3 Metric Tons.

[b]Constuction:[/b] Titanium and Ceramic on the monocoque frame.

[b]Power Source:[/b] Minovski-type fusion reactor with 986 kW output.

[b]Propulsion:[/b] Thrusters--2x 20500 kg, 4x 3100 kg.
Can add 2x solid rocket boosters, mounted on backpack.

[b]Acceleration:[/b] Maximum Thruster Acceleration-- 0.76 G.
180-Degree Turn Time-- 1.7 seconds.

[b]Sensor:[/b] Range-- 3,200 meters.

[b]Fixed Armaments:[/b] None.

[b]Optional Fixed Armaments:[/b] 2x 3-tube missile pod, mounted on legs.

[b]Hand Armaments:[/b] MMP-78 120 mm machine-gun, drum-fed, 100 rounds per drum, spare drums can be stored on waist armor storage racks.

MMP-80 90 mm machine-gun-- Clip-fed, 32 rounds per clip, spare clips stored on waist armor storage racks.

280 mm Zaku bazooka-- Cartridge-fed, 4 rounds per cartridge, spare cartridges stored on waist armor storage racks.

Heat Hawk-- battery powered, stored on hip-armor storage racks.

Sturm Faust-- Rocket-Propelled Warhead, stored on waist armor storage racks.

[b]Conclusion:[/b] A very versatile Mobile Suit, the Zaku II was mass-produced as a general-purpose, multi-class suit. Used by Feddies and Zeons alike. The Zeons generally made the Zaku II with a green-based paint covering, whereas the Feddies did a mostly white coat, with the upper-torso (chest only) black. All-in-all, the Zaku II was a Mobile Suit with the potential to take down nearly anything.[/size]

Here it is. The bio for the RX-93 Nu Gundam

RX-93 Nu Gundam

When Char Aznable made a surprise comeback in the early 0090s, Anaheim Electronics. Amuro himself created the designs but the construction and final modifications were led by Anaheim engineer, October. He also added the Nu Gundam the latest piece of PSYCOMMU technology: the psychoframe. This microscopic sized psycommu chips were added into the Nu Gundam?s cockpit not only reducing its mass but were also able to giving the pilot an edge in being able to more easily read an enemy's thoughts and movements. Basically, this computer is one step ahead of the newtype?s thinking.

When Char?s forces were on the move, the rollout date for the Nu Gundam was extended but Amuro took his newly built suit and return with the Londo Bell task force to prepare for the upcoming fight with Char. Along with the psychoframe, the Nu Gundam was equipped with 6 fin funnels, a new evolution in newtype remote-controlled weaponry. Technically, they are ?bits? not funnels but they were far more advanced than the regular bits and funnels of that time. The fin funnels act like remote controlled beam cannons and they can form a ?beam barrier?, which gives the MS a 360 degrees protection from enemy fire.

Unfortunately, there are serious drawbacks of the psychoframe.
*******[color=red]WARNING!!![/color] SPOILER ALERT********
I suggest you stop reading this section unless you?re desperate.
October had warned Amuro that the psychoframe could create some ?powerful unknown phenomena. This was proven true when Amuro attempted to use the Nu Gundam single-handedly to stop half of the asteroid base Axis from falling to Earth. When other MS joined to the effort, the concentration of so many minds on a single task overloaded the psychoframe in the cockpit resulted in the destruction of the Nu Gundam. The asteroid was driven away from the enormous psychic power and as for Amuro????..He and his Gundam disappeared in the light

Guest Altron Gundam
For now I think I'll just accept IceDragonv2 's summaries. They're good and detailed plus he probably knows as much or maybe even more about Gundam than me. He seems like he's been around the series for a while.So Ice Dragon is my pick.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]For now I think I'll just accept IceDragonv2 's summaries. They're good and detailed plus he probably knows as much or maybe even more about Gundam than me. He seems like he's been around the series for a while.So Ice Dragon is my pick. [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow.:eek: Thanx a lot. Hope to serve you more in the future. :)
Technically Altron, I don't know how much you know and vice versa to me but knowledge should come in handy. Which reminds me: do you still want more bios because I have the RX-178 Mark II and its Super Gundam refit.

• 2 months later...
Well I would lvoe to help. But I am only good with the technical stuff. When it gets to writing bios and stuff I dont do so hot. Plus I am a Mobile suit guy. dont car to much for the Gundams. But if my technical abilities can be of some service please let me know.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Gamer_11
I would like to help to if here is a 1 bio

Name:Gundam Heavyarm's
Pilot: Trowa Barton
place of construction L-3 colony
height: 16.7 meter's
weight:7.7 ton's
modle number :XXXG-01H
fighting ability:110
defence ability:160
Speed:110
Power:140
Armour:140
Total:660

there

Hi altrongundam

i would like to help with the b
Name: Gundam Sandrock
Pilot: Quatre Raberba Winner
Place of Construction: L-4 colony cluster
Height: 16.5 Meters
Weight: 7.5 Tons
Model Number: XXXG-01SR
Fighting Ability: 120
Weapon Ability: 120
Speed Ability: 110
Power Ability: 150
Armor Ability: 160
Total Abilities: 660
Armor Materials: Gundanium Alloy
Armaments: 2x heat shorter, 2x vulcan, 2x shield flash, 1x cross crusher, 2x homing missileio's here is 1 of sandrock

here you go

Hi i would love to help with the gundam bio's here's 1 tell me if it's good or BAD if you want to hire me thats great

Name: Gundam Deathscythe HELL
Pilot: Duo Maxwell
Place of Construction: Lunar Base
Height: 16.3 Meters
Weight: 7.4 Tons
Model Number: XXXG-01D2
Fighting Ability: 150
Weapon Ability: 120
Speed Ability: 170
Power Ability: 120
Armor Ability: 140
Total Abilities:700
Armor Materials: Gundanium Alloy
Armaments: 1x twin beam scythe, 2x mounted valcan, 1x buster shield, 2x hyper jammer, 1x active cloak
Weapons:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest blazerpark121
i know almost every detail of the gundam universes and alternative storys:)
so go ahead ask me any thing