OtakuBoards

Gundam Facts & Bios

Guest Altron Gundam

I know a lot on G Gundam...that's because it's the only Gundam series I've watched...^_^; Anyways, I can write pretty good and get lots of info on the G Gundam Gundam's (hahaha Gundam Gundam's...*hack cough hack* sorry, that's Number 3 kicking in.

Okay, well, I have info on Dragon Gundam.

BIO
The Dragon Gundam is both agile and highly adaptable, able to fight in any enviroment from sandy deserts to the depths of the ocean. As well as the extendable, fire-breathing Dragon Claws built into its forearms, the Dragon Gundam is armed with twelve Feilong Flags - multipurpose beam weapons which can be used to pin down enemies, and also functon as both spears and protective sheilds.

DRAGON GUNDAM
GF Registraion Number: GF13-011NC
Nationalty: Neo China
Head Height: 16.4 meters
Base Weight: 7.4 tons
Maximum Load: 17.0 tons
Armor Materials: Gundarium alloy super
ceramic composite
rare metal hybrid
multilayered materials
Arament: Feilong Flag x12, Dragon Claw x2,
Dragon Fire, queue

GF ABILITY POINTS
P: Power SP: Speed
O: Offense D: Defense
S: Search A: Adaptation

P Points: 8.5/13
SP Points: 10/13
O Points: 8/13
D Points: 6.5/13
S Points: 7/13
A Points: 12.5/13

WEAPONS
Feilong Flag: These weapons generate flag-shaped
beams, whic can be used to encircle
enemies.
Queue: This multi-segmented flexible
arm terminates in a sharp cutting
blade.
Dragon Claw: The Dragon Gundam's extendable
arms end in fire-breathing
Dragon Claws, which can also
tear at an enemy's armor.

IN CONCLUSION
The Dragon Gundam is excellent adaptability rating allows it to function well in all enviroments, and with its high speed, it can move quickly and quietly across any terrain. But for these abilities, it has lower defense and power points, though you would never guess by looking at the Gundam itself.

Okay first off this thread needs to be closed desperately seeing as how everyone is double posting which is against the rules! I'm sorry but thus far on this page I have seen double post after double post. I honestly hope Altron will close this thread or at least have the courtesy to edit these posts.

[size=1]If Altron wants to revive this thread he is more than welcome to, but I'm going to close and unstick this now. No real discussion has formed, and very few people are helping Altrron by contributing actual Gundam bios. I see no point in keeping this around.

-SHy[/size]