OtakuBoards

Fighting Style

SSJ Pud

I was jus wondering if u guys think or know the answer to my question, Do all fighters in DBZ use the same fighting style? (ex. Karate, kung-fu) or does it jus look like it? I know when Goku is on snake way he mentions he uses some crazy style i can't remember but would say, Vegeta use it to? When u watch it looks like they all fight the same. But i can't c hjow they would teach it on earth and on Planet Vegeta, and Namek for that matter.

Guest Imsirion
Everyones said there is no fighting style, I agree. Its just kicks punches, other physical things like throwing and the use of ki energy.

Thats baisically it. They just use there imagination, and lands good combo's into their opponents. Using Ki exhausts energy though, they should use it for ending attacks, like Goku's last attacks against cell, that humungoid Kamehameha wave.

[B]The artists/creators used moves that already exist (from Kung Fu and the like) and made up or adapted moves to speed and flight capabilities of the Z fighters. On another note, a style has been created in America called Vegeta-Fu.....[/B]

The style Gokou learned from North Kia is Kio-Ken(sp?)...which IS fictional. Other than that, DBZ makes no reference to any other style except Kung Fu once in Dragonall. But I can assure you, the style they use is NOT Kung Fu.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]The style Gokou learned from North Kia is Kio-Ken(sp?)...which IS fictional. Other than that, DBZ makes no reference to any other style except Kung Fu once in Dragonall. But I can assure you, the style they use is NOT Kung Fu.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

the kio-ken is just a power up move that the north kia taught him..not a style...

i think its just a bunch of punches and kicks and other moves they put together to make it exciting..

u know that they repeat moves over and over to make it last longer and so they dont have to draw all that much..just do the scenes over n over..

Of course they use techniques.

[quote]

Goku: Wow, look at their moves. They're so polished!
[/quote]

That was what Kakkarot said when he and King Kai were walking towards the Grand Kai's palace.

That right there should be enough to bitc*-slap you people wake.

To make this post sweet and simple, all the fighters have techniques, but most are never mentioned. But they still DO have their own techniques. Just because you don't name it, you still perform a certain combonation of moves in a certain order/way.

Therefore, a technique.

O we knew they had techniques. That is one of the most noticeable things in the show is how different they all fight. If they are never mention[ which is the question posted] then all they are is their own imagination and way of fighting.

duh :p