OtakuBoards

question

Guest Matt

i know that some of u said that USSJ Brolly has the power of an SSJ3, but where did u read that?? The Brolly movies all happened before cell because no one except for Brolly was asended. Brolly was an USSJ, which means cell could have easily killed him. How do u people get he had the power of an SSJ3? if he did, no Z-fighter could have killed him.

[B]Well you are right there, but don't forget that Brolly comes back twice, so people may have been talking about those movies. Yes he may be Ascended SSJ, but he still had the speed....[/B]

Brolli DID indeed have the strength of a SSJ3. He is the Legendary Saiyan that only comes around every 10,000 years. The reason why he is able to go USSJ and keep his speed is BECAUSE of his Legendary Powers. Oh, and it took Vegeta's, Trunks's, Gohan's, Piccolo's, and Goku's(Goku absorbed everyone's energy) power to stop Brolli. Adding up those powers would be ABOUT the same as a SSJ3.....

Trust me, Cell would have been _completely_annilated_ if he fought Brolli. Brolli does own j00, afterall...

well, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo and Goku could defeat Cell, only SSJ2 Gohan could. and considering all of them couldn't ascend, it has to be before cell. so then all the z-fighters would have been _annihilated_. if he had the power of an ssj3, he would have killed everyone. remember, it's not all of Vegeta's, Trunks's, Gohan's, Piccolo's, and Goku's power, it's what power they had left after being wooped on by brolly.

Not nessicarily. See, some of them gave up power after a mild beating. It was only Vegeta who was being such a jackass. He held out to the end, and it took Brolli ramming his head a good 25 meters into a cliff-side thing. But you're also forgetting, since Gohan was SSJ during the fight, it was sometime in those few days between after everyone got out of the ROST a second time. See?

And about Brolli annililating them right away? Not really. No matter how strong you are, you are still gonna have resistance. And in this case, Brolli had to watch his back from five sides, so he would only make snipe-shots; he would attack one for a brief second, and then retreat.

It takes a fighter's mind to understand things, my friend. :)

Gee, let's see. I've been in over fifty street fights in the last two years, every day I practice melee, and I've nearly killed the same person about seventeen times in a fight.

So, YES! I consider myself a fighter.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Gee, let's see. I've been in over fifty street fights in the last two years, every day I practice melee, and I've nearly killed the same person about seventeen times in a fight.

So, YES! I consider myself a fighter. [/B][/QUOTE]

wow thats gotta make some interesting stories that i would not mind hearing

Well too bad this is the DRAGONBALL forum and not a Street Fighting forum... and street fighting is stupid... meaningless fighting, you should be arrested for it....

And just to make things clear, Brolli was USS-J... that means he had the power of US-J... nothing less, nothing more... and if you think he was SS-J 3 or had the power, yo uneed to lay off the crack.... because obviously you know nothing about DragonBall...

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Gee, let's see. I've been in over fifty street fights in the last two years, every day I practice melee, and I've nearly killed the same person about seventeen times in a fight.

So, YES! I consider myself a fighter. [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO....its funny how some ppl don't have a sense between an animated series and real life...how do I know you aren't making this up?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Uh, Transtic, how the hell did Brolli kick the crap outta USSJ Trunks easy then? :whoops: I don't think he had the power of SSJ3, but maybe SSJ2!! ;) Think about it.

Gokou+Gohan+Piccolo+Trunks+Vegita= Very strong!!!

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Brolli has the SPEED, just like how Cell beat USSJ Trunks into the floor because he couldn't match his speed with his power. Even if everyone gave their energy to Goku, I doubt it would be more than SSJ3. Think about it, could Brolli fight Buu the same way Goku fights him at SSJ3?[/B]

I think u guys are forgetting there are not set power lvls for each ssj stage. So a ussj brolli could have a much higher power lvl than a ussj trunks. It depends on training and what not. Back in the frezia saga when he comes back with king cold ssj trunks from the future is much more powerful than ssj Goku. Not all ssj's are exactly the sam power lvl, nor ussjs

[B]Uh, Transtic, how the hell did Brolli kick the crap outta USSJ Trunks easy then? :whoops: I don't think he had the power of SSJ3, but maybe SSJ2!! ;) Think about it.

Gokou+Gohan+Piccolo+Trunks+Vegita= Very strong!!!

:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I may be mistaken, but I don't remember USS-J Trunks ever fighting Brolli... perhaps you are thinking of Cell?

And it doesn't matter how many strong people you have put together.... I can have 1,000 human with a power level of 100 each, and someone with a power level of 10,000 could beat them all.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I may be mistaken, but I don't remember USS-J Trunks ever fighting Brolli... perhaps you are thinking of Cell?[/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, I just looked at the scene where they all go SSJ to fight Brolli and Trunks' hair DEFINATELY goes USSJ style! :D (Spiked up in all directions)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well too bad this is the DRAGONBALL forum and not a Street Fighting forum... and street fighting is stupid... meaningless fighting, you should be arrested for it....

And just to make things clear, Brolli was USS-J... that means he had the power of US-J... nothing less, nothing more... and if you think he was SS-J 3 or had the power, yo uneed to lay off the crack.... because obviously you know nothing about DragonBall... [/B][/QUOTE]

YES! someone finally agrees with me!

[B]

Nope, I just looked at the scene where they all go SSJ to fight Brolli and Trunks' hair DEFINATELY goes USSJ style! :D (Spiked up in all directions) [/B][/QUOTE]

just because his hair looks long, doesn't mean he is USSJ. When gohan first turned SSJ with his long hair, it was longer than when we was SSJ2, but that doesn't make him SSJ3.

[B]

Nope, I just looked at the scene where they all go SSJ to fight Brolli and Trunks' hair DEFINATELY goes USSJ style! :D (Spiked up in all directions) [/B][/QUOTE]

If it's in movie 8 then thats not U-SSJ Trunks... it's just the way his hair is... the true symbol of a USS-J is the buff muscles....

ive never seen the movie so im just goin to say this...

if brolli had a balance of speed and strength he was ssj2..

if he just had lots of power but a decrease of speed he was ussj...

anybody could excede any power... like they said training depends on his or her power level...i read somewhere that if the kai that made gohan mystic finished his dance..then he could of had a power of goku in ssj3 without charging up...but he quit the dance early...

also brolli would come back even more powerful evertime they beat him up cause hes a saiyan and saiyans jump in power after a life threating battle..

goku..if he kept training in the other world.. his ssj3 power could be like his golden oozaru form..but he didnt train for that long to keep increasing his power..