OtakuBoards

08th Team kicked.....

Zaku II

Last night episode was truelly a good one. I thought it kicked major booty. Of course Im a hardcore gundam fan so some may have thought it sucked but anyway, It had everything it needed to make a good ending. I was a little shocked when I saw shiro missing half his leg though. For it to only be 12 episodes or so it was really good. Gundam Wing had some parts that dragged but 08th team gets right to action every episode, plus the animation is great. Oh well anyone else who loved please post your coments.

• 2 weeks later...
That ending was soo sweet, well rather then loosing his leg, I thought is was soo cute and it was a story of true love. oh god what am I sayin?! I mean I liked it since that girls brother went bye bye, **** phsyco crazy mental guy if you ask me, but he goo booom so that my favorite part. hehe. I know I am kinda weird sometimes.

[COLOR=limegreen]Here's something I did after I finished the seires (it makes for some really fun reading!): OK. Grab a copy of "Romeo + Juliet". Then you read it, replacing the word Romeo with Shiro, Juliet w/ Aina, etc. It was cool!!!! You should really try it!!!! ;);););););););););)

Peace
~Quatre's_gurl
[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
heck dat wuzZz da best igotta see dat again. all da showZz had sum type of gud action. i think dat last 2 were da best b/c Shiro fought da guy wif da very very gud pilot skillzZz in da gouf (u gotta admit it wuzZz SWEET~!!!). i heard there wuzZz more to i heard there were more epzZz to it though, but still you hab to admit dat kiked sum serious *****~!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]It had everything it needed to make a good ending. I was a little shocked when I saw shiro missing half his leg though. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]In actuality......The episode you saw, where Shiro and Aina hobble off together, is the [b]second to last[/b] episode:eek:! Shocking, but true.... The last episode of the 08th MS Team series is called, "Last Resort," and was cut by CN.

In the last episode, the 08th Team has been disassembled...... but, Michel and Kiki go back to the sight of Shiro and Aina's "demise." They are both determined to find Shiro and Aina alive. They find a group of kids who claim that they were cared for by a man and a women. In the end, right when Michel and Kiki were ready to call their search quits........ they stumble upon Shiro and a pregnant Aina. And that's the end.....:).[/color]