Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am at a loss of Anime right now, and am going CRAZY!!! O_O;;

I [B]NEED[/B] a good site where I can buy SUBBED Anime off the net!!! DVD or Vid, I don't care! I NEEEDDDDD AAAAAAANNNNNNIIIME!!! o_O

P.S. I'll repeat that: SUBBED Anime! I've already got enough dubs!!! ;)
Posted
This is very important everyone who wants anime needs to go to this site. It is the Cheapest! I got all, i reapeat all of Cowboy Bebop, all 26 eps. for only $37.00!!!! You must go to this site! I received my dvds so they will send it to you!. Ok here is the url: [url=http://www.animeniacs.net]Animeniacs.net[/url]. Your Welcome!


:smoke:
Posted
I find that subbed is a little worse than dubbed. But that's just my opinion... :D

[url=www.animenation.com]Anime Nation[/url] They have a big range.
[url=www.orderanime.com]Order Anime Website[/url] They're alright...
[url=www.animeshack.com/store/index.shtml]Anime Shack[/url] Nice range, alot of anime on VHS or DVD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...