OtakuBoards

OLS: Episode 23, Hot Springs of Planet Tenrei

Ryuujin

What was so wrong with it that they had to delete it all together. I've seen it and there really isn't anything bad, all you see is Aisha's breasts and Urt's butt. I can see them deleting the "Dirty Pictues of Urt" thing but not the whole episode. Digital bathing suits could have been added like in the rest of the series. Episode 23 is a fital key in the history of castor guns and shells, it should not have been deleted. For those of you that have seen it what do you think? I say we start a petion for them to show it on CN.

:smoke:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]What was so wrong with it that they had to delete it all together. I've seen it and there really isn't anything bad, all you see is Aisha's breasts and Urt's butt. I can see them deleting the "Dirty Pictues of Urt" thing but not the whole episode. Digital bathing suits could have been added like in the rest of the series. Episode 23 is a fital key in the history of castor guns and shells, it should not have been deleted. For those of you that have seen it what do you think? I say we start a petion for them to show it on CN.

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

oh well...
they should have edited it in some way...
hope they have learned from their mistake. :all: (most likely not though...)

Well if I see it I don't want it deleted. I think they shouldn't add digital bathing suits at all because its on adult swim now I don't see why they can't jsut show the orignals. Oh whoopee it shows breasts, its not that bad they should show it again.

Yeah not only did it move the story line along it was hillarious. They really shouldv edited it so that it could air on cn. For a while I was lost but then I remember seing a dubbed episode a long time ago. But what about the people who only get to see cut verssions I bet they are still lost.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheVenomFactor [/i]
[B]Yeah not only did it move the story line along it was hillarious. They really shouldv edited it so that it could air on cn. For a while I was lost but then I remember seing a dubbed episode a long time ago. But what about the people who only get to see cut verssions I bet they are still lost. [/B][/QUOTE]

well you got a point there...

[size=1]Eh, I have just completed writing the episode guide for episode 23 of Outlaw Star, so if you would like a description of the episode then you should visit theotaku.com whenever Adam puts it up (probably the 19th or 20th) I hope it helps some of you guys out.

Sorry, but there are no screenshots however ;)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Eh, I have just completed writing the episode guide for episode 23 of Outlaw Star, so if you would like a description of the episode then you should visit theotaku.com whenever Adam puts it up (probably the 19th or 20th) I hope it helps some of you guys out.

Sorry, but there are no screenshots however ;)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you want some? I can get some for you. Just tell me what you want or don't want.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]

Do you want some? I can get some for you. Just tell me what you want or don't want.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Thank you for the offer, but we do not put screenshots along with the Outlaw Star episode guides (for now, not that I am hinting at anything though.) If I need some pics I will tell you, but nothing X-Rated can make it on the site. Will somebody please think of the children?[/size]

The original reason they deleted the whole episode from showing on CN was because they felt it was a waste of time. They claimed that the episode added nothing to the plot of the series, and that to edit out those certain parts or draw over them would be a waste. So the shot the whole episode out. Which I disagree with... it was adding to the plot of the series... episode 23 out of 26 is probably going to add to the plot, however, they didn't think so, and thats why you never saw it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Thank you for the offer, but we do not put screenshots along with the Outlaw Star episode guides (for now, not that I am hinting at anything though.) If I need some pics I will tell you, but nothing X-Rated can make it on the site. Will somebody please think of the children?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wasn't thinking X-Rated pics. Just some shots of the more important stuff, maybe some of the wizards, or the city. But whatever, just ask me.

:worried:

Just want to get some info on planet tenrei. What is up with the wizards, priests, or what ever they want to be called. what their deal with Gene and his red hair. i haven't quite figured that out. if someone can tell me that would be great.

Okay, the reason the wizards take notice is because of a character from the Future-Retro Hero Story manga series (OLS is a spin-off from that series) known as Roger Adlean Glifis. Roger has red hair and uses a castor as well. Also note that the crew in FRHS have the same star design on their space suits which Gene has for a tattoo. In esp. 2 of Outlaw Star, right behind Gene and his father is the spaceship used in FRHS.

One of my theories is that Gene's father may of been Roger Glifis. He has good reasons for changing his name, since it seems a red haired person with a castor caused most of the mana (magic in OLS) to die out. Pirates may of found out who he really was and hired the McDougal brothers to kill him off. And the wizzards who are all about the mana, would take notice to this resemblence of the two.

hey outlawdragon how sure are you on your theory. well i kinda get a picture in my head about the theory. but i need more than a person i have not seen spoken or talk to give me info. no offense. by the way on eps. 23 what does it mean when urt or what was it. said qoute"is this important will the world be met with another disaster" fill me in on that.

I hope they show it I really want to see it all un-edited. I guess I'll just have to download it on a comp. I don;'t even own. I'll probaly get in trouble. Could someone get an un-edited tape and sell it to me please I really want to see it. I you have the un-edited ep and you're willing to sell it pm me I really want to see it. The red hair is weird, but personally I like it. Thanks for the review at theOtaku shyguy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heero_Yuy [/i]
[B]hey outlawdragon how sure are you on your theory. well i kinda get a picture in my head about the theory. but i need more than a person i have not seen spoken or talk to give me info. no offense. by the way on eps. 23 what does it mean when urt or what was it. said qoute"is this important will the world be met with another disaster" fill me in on that. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well like I said, it is just a theory I have, one of many might I add. Well Urt was a Wizzard who was looking for mana, because (according to my theory) Gene's father made most mana die out, and since most people were dependent on mana it was a great diaster. Now with Urt saying that, I believe she means that Gene might do something to get rid( father and son simularity) of all mana making another diaster occur.

• 2 months later...
Guest GeneStarwind
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]I really wanna see tha epsode ive been downloading but its taking a while.:worried: [/B][/QUOTE]
That's illegal, you should know better.
On to the subject at hand. I think that it is absurd to completley blow off, the whole episode. It just really pisses me off, that I had to spend 20 bucks to see this episode. But let me tell you one thing, it's the funniest OLS episode you will ever see. The 20 bucks is worth it, but I would have rather just taped it off of CN.
Many people who didn't see this episode must be pretty lost about what's going on in next episodes. Didn't CN think veiwers would wonder where he got the other castor shells? Geez, they were just too lazy to edit it.

I saw that episode, and it could have been put on CN if they edited it a bit. It was a really funny episode! :laugh: When it originally aired on the Toonami Midnight Run, that episode had been taken off. In the next episode, Gene is showing of his new castor shells, and mentions that they are rare. In an earlier episode Jim says that it is very hard to find even the most common castor shells, and they are expensive. Well, it did not make sense how he suddenly had enough money to buy RARE castor shells, and where he had found them. I think they should have put that episode on with a few edited scenes. I gladly sign your petition!!

~Luminaire~ :p

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GeneStarwind [/i]
[B]
That's illegal, you should know better.
On to the subject at hand. I think that it is absurd to completley blow off, the whole episode. It just really pisses me off, that I had to spend 20 bucks to see this episode. But let me tell you one thing, it's the funniest OLS episode you will ever see. The 20 bucks is worth it, but I would have rather just taped it off of CN.
Many people who didn't see this episode must be pretty lost about what's going on in next episodes. Didn't CN think veiwers would wonder where he got the other castor shells? Geez, they were just too lazy to edit it. [/B][/QUOTE]
I know lazy editors is all I could come up with for this. They really just could hav edited it. It had such a major impact on the series, with the castor shells and such. Not to mention the humor, it was a very, very, funny episode.

:cussing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]what is up with ols? How often does cn actually show it? I never have a stable cn source so i not clear on schedule. [/B][/QUOTE]
Outlaw Star is currently airing on Cartoon Network at 1:30 am on Saturdays. :) On subject, I'll have to go with everyone else lazy editors. The episode is great though, I recomend it to anyone!