OtakuBoards

Spring Break!

Ryan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sexyjessie4 [/i]
[B] Haha....and yeah Myrtle Beach is fun (I went there with my soccer team)....if you're on the Strip, I would recommend not standing on your balcony (haha...too many drunk guys) ah well....good times!!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orange]I'll try to remember not to do that! Thanks for the advice!:D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sexyjessie4 [/i]
[B]I'm going to San Antonio, Texas w/ my best friend!! Yay!! Its gonna be nice and warm and we're gonna have fun!! Only 16 days til we leave!! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i know *is counting down* at least you have a tour guide of town huh?
i dont care what you have planned ur going on the riverwalk ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo] I never understood why people go o Myrtle beach for Spring Break...It isn't even very warm there this time of year. Well I guess I'm prejudiced because I lived near there, and I am used to it, but it is loads of fun:) My Spring Break was awesome, I spent all week at work and writing history papers for finals...one year I am going to do something cool for break.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i]
[B][color=dark-blue]My spring break starts on March 29! I am so excited.... I am going to Myrtle Beach with 4 other girls, it should be a good time! Has anyone ever been there before?:excited: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

i been there before it was asome.but when you go down the road a mile and see bout 50 million goony golf places.

and do NOT walk barefoot in the middle of the day

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I never understood why people go o Myrtle beach for Spring Break...It isn't even very warm there this time of year. Well I guess I'm prejudiced because I lived near there, and I am used to it, but it is loads of fun:) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=chocolate]The reason I am going there is because anywhere is better than Michigan and it's not too long of a drive... I heard that sometimes it is warm there and sometimes it's not! Either way I don't really care because I just want to get away on a trip with my friends and no parents!:devil: [/color]

I really think that everyone should just drop everything and head down to Panama City. That place is UNBEATABLE for Spring Break fun within the US borders. I make the trip every year!

*Runs off somewhere dancing wildly and exclaiming "Happy-happy-joy-joy!" over and over again*

-Justin

[COLOR=darkblue]Mine doesn't start until sometime late next month *sigh*...I'm planning to go on a road trip up to north California just to get out of the city life and away from stress.

When I get back...I'll be going on another trip with friends to San Francisco and check out the Japanese Garden there, and maybe hit up Sony's Metreon...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I really think that everyone should just drop everything and head down to Panama City. That place is UNBEATABLE for Spring Break fun within the US borders. I make the trip every year!

*Runs off somewhere dancing wildly and exclaiming "Happy-happy-joy-joy!" over and over again*

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]panama city... too overcrowded... go about 90-120 min west of there to pensacola, navare, and pensacola beach. the beaches in that area are the pretties in florida and also have a lot less people. plus i know all the party places around there :angel: lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I'm going to Santa Barbara, California for a few days to visit a college out there with my dad (exciting, I know -__-) and then probably visit my aunt and uncle in LA. I'm actually very excited about going to Cali because it has been years since I have been there.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]What college are you visiting Babygirl? I happen to live in Southern California and I have seen just about every college worth mentioning over here. I can't stand Santa Barbara (the city, not the college) everyone there is so mean...

Anyway, I am going to be visiting all of the amusement parks I can during Spring Break. Southern California has the best theme parks.

*hums theme song to "It's a Small World Afterall" *[/size]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hey my fiance lives out in LA... ill have to warn her to stay away from jenna. hehe
anyway the theme parks there are fun... thou i havent been since like 1st grade... i like cedar point a lot better ;). i had season passes to 6 flags fiesta texas and sea world SA up untill this summer... i dont think i ever went lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[size=1]I want to go to Cedar point so badly, but I doubt I am going to be able to go halfway across the country this spring break (maybe next, who knows?). I am such a huge amusement park fan, I love them all... except for Sea World, that place truly sucks out loud.[/size]

[B]Bah.... Over here we have Easter Holidays instead of Spring Break. Easter Holidays are 2 weeks long then we get half terms after that (which are 1 week long). I have a lot of training to do over the holidays as well as going out with friends...[/B]

[color=red][b]the one thing i [i]love[/i] about spring break is all the girls in bikini's. all the [i]drunk[/i] girls in bikini's. :D can anyone say, wet t-shirts or just, nudity?? :D :D [/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]I want to go to Cedar point so badly, but I doubt I am going to be able to go halfway across the country this spring break (maybe next, who knows?). I am such a huge amusement park fan, I love them all... except for Sea World, that place truly sucks out loud.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=chocolate]Cedar Point is great! It is such a fun time! But I am sure where you live there are some other amusement parks just like it.... if not better! :) But I think everyone should experience Cedar Point at least once in their life.... especially Millenium Force.... I almost peed my pants!! :eek: [/color]