Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]Besides all haveing a cid and being made by square/squarsoft and being by far the best games out nuthing much[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ummmm actually they all DIDNT have cid... a few on gameboy didnt... thou they were all made by square... not even all of them had multiple people you could play as. all of the good ones were kinda midevil based w/ knights and wizards and stuff. and most were class based, which made them better anyway.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
All of you are forgetting another thing, the summons, those guys, they keep returning, ramuh, Ifrit, Shiva, and some others, and don't forget the wild enemies, Catuar, the dude with the huge *** sword, And the final boss as many forms, usually, and don't forget the items, and names are usually used again, I even heard Cloud from FF7 appears as playable in FF Tactics, and this isn't really FF game but FF7 character do appear in it, Erghiez, Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth appear in that game I believe.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]All of you are forgetting another thing, the summons, those guys, they keep returning, ramuh, Ifrit, Shiva, and some others, and don't forget the wild enemies, Catuar, the dude with the huge *** sword, And the final boss as many forms, usually, and don't forget the items, and names are usually used again, I even heard Cloud from FF7 appears as playable in FF Tactics, and this isn't really FF game but FF7 character do appear in it, Erghiez, Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth appear in that game I believe. [/B][/QUOTE]

Vincent and Yuffie were in Ehrgeiz too. It's a very cool game.
And don't forget Tonberry! He ownz j00!!
Posted
[B]All the main characters have swords or sword-type weapons tha r usually bigger than them by 2. They all gots top monsters in em called summons or GFs or etc,. As u get stronger, u tend ta get better than em tho.
All the FF games, I think, noone ever talks, they jus have speech boxes.
They have a funny 'thing' about music :rolleyes:
They gots limits, or stuff o the like.
U have magic. An items. They all RPGs.
I'm guessing tha there's always 1 really good summon, (coz o KotR & Eden, sorta) in every game
and 1 or more top Limit-thing (um,...catastrophe, highwind, omnislash, lion heart, etc)
um,...other than tha...Square :) [/B]
Posted
[QUOTE]All of you are forgetting another thing, the summons, those guys, they keep returning, ramuh, Ifrit, Shiva, and some others, and don't forget the wild enemies, Catuar, the dude with the huge *** sword, And the final boss as many forms, usually, and don't forget the items, and names are usually used again, I even heard Cloud from FF7 appears as playable in FF Tactics, and this isn't really FF game but FF7 character do appear in it, Erghiez, Cloud, Tifa, and Sephiroth appear in that game I believe.[/QUOTE]


I was gonna say that. Theres alot more to.Each game says something about or refers to one of the other characters with hints.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry but no not ALL the games have summons, nor moogles, nor chocobos... sorry your WRONG!!! again.... thou they are all RPGs i think... they dont all have the same montsters either, nor do all main chars use swords... so keep on guessing people[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=9][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry but no not ALL the games have summons, nor moogles, nor chocobos... sorry your WRONG!!! again.... thou they are all RPGs i think... they dont all have the same montsters either, nor do all main chars use swords... so keep on guessing people[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah! Biig writing! I mean, er:
[B]Dammit! Y oh y am I always wrong? I guess its coz 7 an 8 ain't the only FF games around :D [/B]
[I][B]Oh wells, n/m[/B] [/I]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
All are set in the same realm of Final Fantasy I assume, (not world, realm...u know what I mean)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vudu K v3.0 [/i]
[B]All are set in the same realm of Final Fantasy I assume, (not world, realm...u know what I mean) [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Yeh. I do, NEways. Sumtimes I think it's like: Same world, different dimensions, different futures, I dunno, I'm mad.
Hmmm, all the FF games have ppl in em, an they fight so :p [/B]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]In all the final fantasys you fight things! and i don't think all the ff are rpgs. FF adventure for game boy i'm not sure if that would be considerd an rpg.[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea it was an RPG... you go around getting levels... that is an RPG in my mind lol... thou there is only one person in it... it is kinda like... diablo... or even star tropics which are both considered RPGs[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[B]U 4got the monsters, like cactuars, and marlboros an stuff.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
no I didn't
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sorry but no not ALL the games have summons, nor moogles, nor chocobos... sorry your WRONG!!! again.... thou they are all RPGs i think... they dont all have the same montsters either, nor do all main chars use swords... so keep on guessing people[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
you are going into the other FF series aren't you like legends I think, well I'm talking aboutthe main FF series, oh they all have Final Fantasy in their title
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea it was an RPG... you go around getting levels... that is an RPG in my mind lol... thou there is only one person in it... it is kinda like... diablo... or even star tropics which are both considered RPGs[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]And you had that annoing girl thing following you aroun that healed you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]And that old dude that used the sword he followed you at one time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]But you didn't get to lay as them[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...