Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
now elmyra is another story and that is really REALLY scary... did you notice that on her hair bow there's a little skull? i bet freakazoid would have been scared of her too...
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I remeber watching some of it. Then I got kinda bored with it. It was real funny but it was time to move on to a new funny show.[/COLOR]
Posted
Freakazoid eh? Man its been too long...almost forgot about that show....yeah I liked that show....wasn't my favs but it was one of those I would sit down and watch everyday :) :whoops: twas cooL!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]One I really hated was the one qwith the singing cat and the bufoon dog. what was that one called? [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be Rita and Runt i do believe...

:eek: Elmyra :eek:

Hmm...now back to the topic...

Freakaziod was a very...umm...interesting show...Who would be smart enough to think of a show with a superhero that acctually does run around in his underwear?
Posted
I watched that show every episode it was on the air, but I slightly forgot the names. It was the greatest show but sadly it was taken off the air there should be some sort of new freakazoid series on Cartoon Network.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]I watched that show every episode it was on the air, but I slightly forgot the names. It was the greatest show but sadly it was taken off the air there should be some sort of new freakazoid series on Cartoon Network. [/B][/QUOTE]


THEY SHOULD BRING FREAKAZOID BACK! OR I SHALL AFFECT CN WITH ......*dun, dun, dunnnnnnn!* Carpenderia! And remember, when dealing with *dun, dun, dunnnnnnnnn!* Carpenderia..

"...give him no ointment..."
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]Out of the variety of Anamaniacs Spinoffs like Pinky and the Brain, Freakaziod was the greatest.:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

freakazoid was the greatest show ever created. Besides DBZ. but the humor in that show rivals the action in DBZ, and other animes.


**runs away with hands pointed up as if he's flying** WHOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :nervous: :drunk:
Posted
Thanks for reminding me of one of the greatest shows ever. I watched it on CN until they took it out to add even more Scooby Doo (at this rate, the channel will be called Scooby Network:rolleyes: ).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]the only reason i started watching freakazoid is b/c it's the only thing on at 5:30 a.m. besides infomercials. [/B][/QUOTE]

That, and could you imagine how funny it would be while your stoned??
Posted
stoned..... noooooo that would hurt for me.... no room to laugh... oh well back on topic

i think Pinky & the Brain ownz j00 muhahahaha
Posted
That sucks that they took off Freakazoid. And what's the deal with Scooby Doo? Why in blue hell does everyone watch that show so much? I hate Scooby Doo except for the movie Scooby Doo on Zombie Island. If they were going to take off a show they should have taken off Scooby Doo not Freakazoid...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]That sucks that they took off Freakazoid. And what's the deal with Scooby Doo? Why in blue hell does everyone watch that show so much? I hate Scooby Doo except for the movie Scooby Doo on Zombie Island. If they were going to take off a show they should have taken off Scooby Doo not Freakazoid... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, the movie looks good, but thats just because Sarah Michelle gellar is probably the hottest girl alive.

They should make a freakazoid movie
Posted
i'm tempted to comment on the sarah michelle gellar thing but she's not worth my time. i agree on the scooby doo thing and that they do play it too often. all the episodes are ancient and the plot is always the same. i liked the scooby doo and zombie island because it actually had twists to the plot. scooby doo sucks and i don't (actually i do) want to offend any scooby doo fans but face reality, it's an old washed up cartoon that hasn't had any new cartoons since GOD knows when. :demon:
Posted
I agrea with july. Every episode is the same pretty much. Only time I watched it was when I got an email pointing out all these things that scooby doo had to do with pot, so 'I had to see f they where right and they were. (notice the smokealwasy coming out of the van, talking dogs, scooby snacks, and the hippi van.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]i'm tempted to comment on the sarah michelle gellar thing but she's not worth my time. [/B][/QUOTE]

Realllllly? Why isn't she worthy of your time? I really want to know. I mean, I have had a crush on this girl since I first laid eyes on her in oh what was it........6th or 7th grade. I want to know who, besides Tara Reid can measure with her.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...