OtakuBoards

n64 Golden Eye help...please

SSJ TRUNKS 18

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ TRUNKS 18 [/i]
[B]the aztec level on secret agent [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]Ah, the game revolutionary to the future of first-person shooter games as we know it. Great? Yes, but old. I have beaten the game completely (all levels, agents, cheats, etc.) and remember the Aztec level as if it was yesterday. However, without you being more specific, I cannot help you get anywhere. Is there an objective you are unsure of, a part too hard to complete without strategy, or do you possibly need to know exactly what steps to step on in the room with the golden gun?[/COLOR]

:blah:

[color=green]Yes, I'm currently stuck on the Aztec level too, aswell on Secret Agent. What are you having trouble with? The guards, the objectives?

If you want, I can give you some type-in cheats that you can activate while on the mission.... but sometimes cheats can ruin a game. ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=teal]or do you possibly need to know exactly what steps to step on in the room with the golden gun?[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]That's the Egyptian level, not the Aztec level, LOL...

I remember my brother and his friend trying like mad to beat it on 00 Agent, and having to restart over, and over, and over again... I pretty much got most of that level burned into my head. :cross:[/color]

Well if your looking on just how to beat the level, here is a good strat to keep you alive.

When you start out, peak out real quick and shott the guy to the left, then go back into your area and wait for the other guys to come, once they do, blast them. Its all pretty much a blast, hide, blast, hide level.

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]That's the Egyptian level, not the Aztec level, LOL...
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]Ah, yes, sorry. I was thinking to myself a while after I wrote that, hoping that I got that part right. Oh well, he still must tell us exactly what part he is having trouble on.[/COLOR]

[B]thanks all but i know how to beat it but i need help because it is so hard to get through so Squashed snail could you give me those cheats? they may help me thanks [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]Sure. Here they are:

[B]NOTE:[/B] These codes have to be entered during you're playing the mission.

[b]Invincibility: [/b]

L Button + Down
R Button + C-Right
R Button + C-Up
L Button + Right
L Button + C-Down
R Button + C-Up
L Button + Right
R Button + Down
L Button + Left
L Button + R Button + C-Right

[b]All Guns: [/b]

L Button + R Button + Down
L Button + C-Left
L Button + C-Right
L Button + R Button + C-Left
L Button + Down
L Button + C-Down
R Button + C-Left
R Button + Up
L Button + C-Left

[b]Maximum Ammunition (not infinite) [/b]

R Button + Up
R Button + Down
R Button + Down
L Button + R Button + Left
R Button + Down
R Button + Up
R Button + Left

[b]Line Mode [/b]

R Button + C-Down
L Button + R Button + Down
L Button + Right
R Button + C-Up
R Button + Up
L Button + Down
L Button + Right
R Button + C-Left
R Button + C-Up

[b]Invisibility [/b]

R Button + C-Left
L Button + R Button + C-Up
L Button + R Button + Up
R Button + Up
L Button + C-Left
R Button + C-Up
L Button + C-Down
R Button + Right

[b]Invisibility in Multiplayer [/b]

L Button + C-Up
R Button + Up
L Button + C-Right
R Button + C-Left
L Button + Right
L Button + C-Right
L Button + Up
L Button + R Button + C-Down

If you want cheats, like this, that unlock the levels for you (except for the Egyption level ;)), go to the link I've got below, and you'll find them at about half way down the page. :)

Courtesy of [url=www.nintendo.com/goldeneye007]The Nintendo Goldeneye007 Website[/url]. :)[/color]

[B]thanks but i have those and if you turn them on then you can't go to the next one unless you beat the "secret agent" without the codes on [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]What? Yes you can, I opened up the Egyption Level, by beating the Aztec Level on Secret Agent with the codes on. They work, they're just like a way around those other cheats you have to unlock. :) [/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[B]when i take them off "secret agent" appears but when i put them onit goes away so i cant play it...?!?! [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]I believe what he is saying is that you must go into the level, then put in the cheats while you are in some protective corner, or something, not while you are in the main menu. If you have tried it this way, then does it take you out of the level? If not, then you would have the cheats, and it would be quite easy to beat.[/COLOR]

[B]so whta you are saying is that if i go to the level and while in gameplay i can stand in a corner and do the code and it will work??? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green] Yes, you enter them in while you are in gameplay of the mission. It doesn't have to be in a corner, but that's probably the best place you can enter them, since no enemy will easily find you. :)[/color]