OtakuBoards

Ranma 1/2

Jamvis

Ranma goes to China falls in cursed spring of drowned girl ( so whenever he gets splashed with cold water he turns into a girl)then his father takes him to Japan to meett he Tendos and to tell him that he is engaged to one of his daughters Akane!! (oh and Ranma's dad Genma also fellin to a cursed spring of drowned Panda so the when he gets splashed with cold water he turns into panda)
So Ranma doesn't really like Akane he thinks she is a tomboy and is constatly calling her Kawaiikun (which is a really mean insult in Japanese)
So yeah they are engaged and REALLy don't wanna be.... but they have to be cuz of a promise Genma made to Akane's dad Soun Tendo....
and you meet lots of really great characters.. like Shampoo the chinese amazon warrior who also fell into a spring of drowned cat.. so yeah the whole cold water thing...
then there is kuno and kodachi... um yeah they are the scariest people on the show Kuno loves Akane and Ranma's girl form Ranko and Kodachi loves Ranma
then ther is the Lost Boy... (my favorite character) Ryouga!!!!
so Ryouga is always lost he has THE worst sense of direction ever!! but he also fell into a spring and turns into a pig P-Chan and he also loves Akane and Akane has no idea that he turns into P-Chan and Akane loves p-chan..... it's so cute....

there are so many other character.... literally hundreds more... so yeah i don;t want to explain everysingle one....

but do you get the concept of the show???

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
RA PA PA RA PA PA..... Sorry you just reminded me of the song, Yes I have a soft spot for the anime known as Ranma 1/2, I think it is a very creative series, one of my favorite animes, just wish I could get my hands on more of it!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]This series is really funny, and have a lot of prety girls too. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Ugh, why does everyone think the girls in Ranma ½ are pretty? Is it because they always have their tops off, is that why everyone likes them? There are much more attractive anime characters out there, like Mimi!

My favorite character in Ranma has to be the lost boy Ryoga / P-Chan, when it took him three weeks to find his way across the street I knew he was going to be one of my favorites, and his umbrella ain?t bad either.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Ugh, why does everyone think the girls in Ranma ½ are pretty? Is it because they always have their tops off, is that why everyone likes them? There are much more attractive anime characters out there, like Mimi!
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]o.O;;; ....they have their tops off? :drunk:

Ok, for some reason, I still can't remember this anime quite too well, even after the description Forest_Pixie gave (thanks :)). So, I suppose I'll just go and rent it to see what it is again.... [/color]

[font=comic sans ms]For some odd reason, everyone suddenly wants to see [i]Ranma 1/2[/i] for those scenes. If you do want to know...the anime is actually a romantic sex comedy, though it is not [i]hentai[/i]. The jokes are mostly implied, though at times they can be quite overt in the jokes, especially when it involves [i]happosai[/i].[/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]RA PA PA RA PA PA..... Sorry you just reminded me of the song, Yes I have a soft spot for the anime known as Ranma 1/2, I think it is a very creative series, one of my favorite animes, just wish I could get my hands on more of it! [/B][/QUOTE]

sorry, but it goes "Ya pa pa, ya pa pa."

I like the show. I like Shampoo and Ryoga (P-chan). Ranma's OK too. So is Ukyou. I don't like it when the nude scenes are in there though. (some of you perves...-.-')

I love Ryouga. He's funny, and I love those bandannas! Throwing them as saw-like weapons- great! And P-chan! The second book is awesome, if only just for Ryouga!

I find the nudity scenes annoying. It is SO hard to get good, honest people interested in it when they open on of my mangas and turn RIGHT to the wrong page....>_<

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]I love Ryouga. He's funny, and I love those bandannas! Throwing them as saw-like weapons- great! And P-chan! The second book is awesome, if only just for Ryouga!

I find the nudity scenes annoying. It is SO hard to get good, honest people interested in it when they open on of my mangas and turn RIGHT to the wrong page....>_< [/B][/QUOTE]

my sentiments exactly.

That's one of my favorite animés. Theyused to show it over here every Sunday morning @ 9:30 (with Doraemon and Slamdunk right after), but now they put it at an earlier time and I've missed most of the latest eps.

Gotta love the 2nd principal of the school. And both the ending and starting themes rule.

Anyone's gonna buy the Season 1 DVD?

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]That's one of my favorite animés. Theyused to show it over here every Sunday morning @ 9:30 (with Doraemon and Slamdunk right after), but now they put it at an earlier time and I've missed most of the latest eps.

Gotta love the 2nd principal of the school. And both the ending and starting themes rule.

Anyone's gonna buy the Season 1 DVD? [/B][/QUOTE]

they showed it on TV? what channel? :therock: