Jump to content
OtakuBoards

anyone have glasses  

27 members have voted

  1. 1. anyone have glasses

    • yes i have them
      17
    • nope i dont have them
      5
    • i have contacts
      4
    • im not sure if i will ever need glasses so mabye
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
im getting glasses im so sad :bawl: . The only good thing for me is the brand of my glasses is Oakley so they look good on me. Dose anyone else on the otaku have glasses or getting them?
Posted
[color=red][b]i don't have glasses, but i like how they look on people, especially girls. :) i love girls with glasses. it makes them look all smart(not that they arn't smart already. :) ) and sexy. maybe that's why my g/f has glasses....[/b][/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I have contacts (or contactics lol) I keep meaning to book for the laser operation but have never got round to it.
Posted
I don't need glasses but my mum, little brother and boy friend all do. I sort of hope that one day I will need help with my eye sight because my mum promised me that I could have contacts and I plan on having 3 different pairs. 1 pair cats eyes, 1 pair violet, and the usual clear ones :)
Posted
i have glasses, luckily i don't need them too much, or i'd be in real trouble, i have this habit of losing things :laugh: :whoops:
Posted
[size=1] nah, i don't have glasses...but i do think they look good on people. Gives them a broading intellectual look, hehe
though i do wear contacts for fun (colored contacts not prescripion)[/size]:whoops:
Posted
Yes, I have glasses. And I hate them. They just annoy me so much.... Bah. In any case.... I need them. I'm very near-sighted; Anything beyond three feet gets VERY blurry. :flaming: I hate these st00pid things..:twitch:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Yes, I have glasses. And I hate them. They just annoy me so much.... Bah. In any case.... I need them. I'm very near-sighted; Anything beyond three feet gets VERY blurry. :flaming: I hate these st00pid things..:twitch: [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]*hands him a pill* Neil hun, it'll be ok glasses arn't that bad.....
hmm..i sense alot of self conscious people here.....heh[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]I don't need glasses but my mum, little brother and boy friend all do. I sort of hope that one day I will need help with my eye sight because my mum promised me that I could have contacts and I plan on having 3 different pairs. 1 pair cats eyes, 1 pair violet, and the usual clear ones :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Y'know, you don't need an eyesight problem to get contacts. My eyes are in perfect working order, but sometimes I get these really cool colored contacts out: They have the same color of your eyewhites, so you can look all vintage-Undertaker while seeing straight... It freaks a lot of people out...

Oh, and I'm the first person to use the :glasses: smilie in the glasses thread! Yay!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Yes, I have glasses. And I hate them. They just annoy me so much.... Bah. In any case.... I need them. I'm very near-sighted; Anything beyond three feet gets VERY blurry. :flaming: I hate these st00pid things..:twitch: [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, sounds like me. I'm very near sighted and anything that isn't like extremely close to me gets blurrry and can't read or make out what it is. And I do wear glasses because my eyes are too sensative for contacts, but I've had them long enough where I always forget they are there.
Posted
Well our school nurse says I might need glasses in a couple of years so will have to see. But I really wouldn't really mind wearing glasses, expecaily if they make me look sexy. Not that I already am of course.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]... the brand of my glasses is Oakley ...[/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa... since when did Oakley start making perscription eye wear? That's uh... neat.

Yeah, I have glasses. I don't wear them all the time, but I really should... my eyesight's pretty darn [b]bad[/b]. :drunk: People say that when I wear my glasses, I resemble an innocent yet sexy librarian, with a hidden alter-ego that's seriously kinky. Of course, I have absolutely NO idea where they'd get a notion like [i]that[/i].....
Posted
[b]

Yes, I do have glasses and have been wearing them for about 1 year and a half.

And yes Galaxy Girl Oakley has been making prescription sunglasses and glasses for a little while now. I have some sunglasses from them.[/b]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I love my glasses.Im near sighted too.I love em though cause there small and the perfect shape and I like how they look. The brand is minimize and there from korea.:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

Yeah, I have glasses. I don't wear them all the time, but I really should... my eyesight's pretty darn [b]bad[/b]. :drunk: People say that when I wear my glasses, I resemble an innocent yet sexy librarian, with a hidden alter-ego that's seriously kinky. Of course, I have absolutely NO idea where they'd get a notion like [i]that[/i]..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:wigout: Funny you should mention that...last year after the homecoming dance a bunch of people came over to my house and I pulled out the glasses I had in 3rd grade (BIG huge purple ones) and put them on and took pictures. My friend called me "the sexy secretary in disguise"...so I just found that funny...

Anyway, yes I do have glasses. I only wear them at night after I take my contacts out, or if my eyes really hurt like they did yesterday. My glasses are ok...I still prefer my contacts :)[/color]
Posted
[b]

Man DK! Contacts since 3rd! My parents don't even trust me with contacts and I am in 6th! Probably just my personality towards them most of the time.[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]i don't have glasses, but i like how they look on people, especially girls. :) i love girls with glasses. it makes them look all smart(not that they arn't smart already. :) ) and sexy. maybe that's why my g/f has glasses....[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

You my friend, are a legend.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...