Deedlit Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 I got glasses way back in the first grade. I looked like a bug! The glasses were adult sized. I [u][b]HATED[/u][/b] them. Then I got contacts in the 5th grade.
Fall Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=green]I got glasses about 3 years ago, and then I got contacts. I hate putting in contacts, but I hete wearing glasses. :D Don't worry, you'll get used to them. At first when you put them on, the ground looks like it has a big lump in it. ;)[/color]
stardust Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 I have them,just don't wear them all the time, only when the teacher puts the overhead on, hmmm.....I sit in he back of the room in all my classes, I always seem to be next to that boy I used to like, all the teachers know bout that, I sware they do that on purpose -_-' *PPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT! What are contactics?THEY'RE CONTACTS!!!!!!
Dragonballzman Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 Like my big sis (velvet paws) said, I do have glasses. And I hate them. :whoops: I'm short-sighted, so I have to wear them at school to see that whats on the board is WRITING, not just a big blob. (lucky me, I'm at the back of the classroom...-_-;; ) When I was first told my eyesight was crap by the opticion (SP!? o_O) I has images in my head of coke-bottle types, but then I found that I was able to pick any sort, and they're put in the glass I need! :D So I picked some kewl ones, and when I went school, everyone said they looked good! :D I still hate wearing em though...:laugh:
Nerdsy Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Yes, I have glasses. What kind of king would I be if I didn't? All my nerdy subjects would never follow me... Contacts bother my eyes too much...[/COLOR]
Queen Asuka Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I have had glasses for about two years now and I only wear them at school when I need to see the board or when they look good with a particular dressy type outfit I'm wearing. They make you look smart and sophisticated. I don't like wearing them because I feel like a big huge geeky nerd, but some people say they look good on me....so I don't know....blah blah. But I'm not going to claim I'm sexy or anything....[/color][/size]
kizu Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 I dn't have glasses right now but I need them really bad. I am blind. I fail the eye test that my school did last year. But I am not worried about glasses. I will steal my brother's frames. He has a nice pair of flex frames. I almost want glasses. I think they would look good on me.
Guest ChibiCreampuff Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 I have glasses, but I rarely need them.
Pastbyer Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=indigo]I have glasses, well reading ones anyway. I only need them for reading and seeing stuff that's far away (eg if I end up sitting at the back of the class) and sometimes TV. They actually make me look older. [/color]
Kittie Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=seagreen] well when i was a kittien i had to wear them! but as i evolved into what i am to-dai...we didn't have to wear them! i have perfect ( well as perfect as it can almost be :rolleyes: ) vision now! no glasses for i!! :D but i'll be getting some contacts just...just because!! :blush: [/color] :wave:
goddess21 Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=crimson]I have glasses... but only have to wear them when I am driving at night or reading the board at school (if it is far away!)[/color]
Jamvis Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 I have glasses but its nothing. I like mine because of the silvery way they glisten... The other reason i dont mind having them is because i just look funny w/o them... cant wait until I get contacts.... but I just cant get the grasp of putting something in my eye >.<. ~Imagine that... a kid with glasses raving... even worse... but i wont sy so poo on yu!
kizu Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]i like how they look on people, especially girls. :) i love girls with glasses. it makes them look all smart(not that they arn't smart already. :) ) and sexy.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I totaly agree with you. But the frames have to be just right. The frames can't be huge and cover up her eyes. I like those small frames. I really really like them.
Baby Kiwi Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=crimson]I have both glasses and contacts. I have had glasses since the 2nd grade, but recieved contacts in the 7th grade. (I'm currently in the 12th grade.) Contacts are so much better than glasses! You dont have to worry about them getting broken or in the way. The only bad thing about contacts are that you have to put them in in the morning and take them out when you go to bed. :cross: [/color]
Char! Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten[/i] [color=red][b]i like how they look on people, especially girls. :) i love girls with glasses. it makes them look all smart(not that they arn't smart already.:) ) and sexy.[/b][/color][/QUOTE] True, but I feel they have to be hot with the glasses off also to pull off this trick... Then again, I'm just a moron;)
Duo Maxwell Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 I have glasses, I got them late last year so no-one really noticed when I put them on, I happen to like my glasses. I love guys who wear them too, They look heaps cute with them on. my friend gets really annoyed by the fact I like guys with glasses...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 I never have had to wear glasses or anything of the sort so I really can't relate to most of you. Either way I think glasses are cool and give a person sort of an intellectual feel towards them! Well since I don't have glasses, not even a pair of sunglasses, these will just have to do!:cool:
Navi Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 i wear glasses. some idiots call them "emo" glasses, like the ones Rivers from Weezer wears. im pretty sure they were (and still are) called Buddy Holly glasses. nothings too bad about getting glasses...just get some frames you like or something...or contacts you like...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now