Ryan Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] [color=green]lol I once did that, except it was two people yelling out, and they were sitting in front of me. I was so tempted to take off my shoe and make them smell it, but I realised that everyone around me would probably kick me out instead of them. So I just shouted "Shut your frigg*n trap!" at them, and they quietened down after that... :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [b] LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would pay to see that lol! That would be funny![/b]
Turkey Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 I loved the Scrat big time, but I hate the little kids big time (darn brats, laughing at everything that happens...) Anyway, anyone noticed that the female Sid-like animal appeared on all posters, but she only appeared once in the movie?
Guest Matt Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=red][b]i never noticed her on the posters....[/b][/color]
Fall Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=green]What's the mammoth's name? He's on the trailer that's showing here, and he looks so..... big... o.O; Erm.... yeah, what's his name? :D[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B][size=1] lmao! the dodo birds...haha he fell into the lava thing....haha "THE LAST MELON!" and the kongfu dodos:laugh: they were funny...they all fell off the cliff...stupid birds [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Yeah the "Tae Kwon Dodo's".... they were awesome and the mamoths name was Manny I think or Mammy. [/COLOR]
tursi Posted March 18, 2002 Author Posted March 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B][color=green]What's the mammoth's name? He's on the trailer that's showing here, and he looks so..... big... o.O; Erm.... yeah, what's his name? :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] manny
Fall Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 [color=green]Manny? Hmmm..... :rolleyes: Is it just me, or does that not suit a huge elephant like thingy.....?[/color]
Rei_the_Slayer Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 Scrat all the way!!! *holds up poster with Scrat on it and parades around the room with it* oooo weeeeeee ooooo :twitch: :D
Sui Generis Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B][size=1] lmao! the dodo birds...haha he fell into the lava thing....haha "THE LAST MELON!" and the kongfu dodos:laugh: they were funny...they all fell off the cliff...stupid birds [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Oh man those guys were hilariouse!! Bird 1: You see this...this is a geyser if you fall in it... Bird 2: Intruder!! Intruder!! *falls into lava pitt* Birds: Yech Bird 1: will hurt....
Spikey Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Sid is my favorite. I am going to see it Saturday but he is my favorite from the previews.[/COLOR]
tursi Posted March 21, 2002 Author Posted March 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B] Oh man those guys were hilariouse!! Bird 1: You see this...this is a geyser if you fall in it... Bird 2: Intruder!! Intruder!! *falls into lava pitt* Birds: Yech Bird 1: will hurt.... [/B][/QUOTE] um acctually it's "you will die" not will hurt
Rei_the_Slayer Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 yo tursi, did you finish your soda during the movie?
Guest Matt Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 [color=red][b]I don't see why u want to know, but most people do finish their sodas.....[/b][/color]
tursi Posted March 24, 2002 Author Posted March 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rei_the_Slayer [/i] [B]yo tursi, did you finish your soda during the movie? [/B][/QUOTE] um yeah and all the ice too. why do you ask?
Spikey Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]I saw it yesterday. It was just haliraus. Yep, Sid is still my favorite. I liked the Tiger too, the baby was reallt cute. The tiger was a little cool, but he set the guys up, that is what I hate about him. It's too bad Scrat never talked. He would be REALLY funny then. Oh man, I could just dream about it![/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 I saw the movie last night, I thought the squirel was the best! :wigout:
Rei_the_Slayer Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [QUOTE]um yeah and all the ice too. why do you ask?[/QUOTE] i dunno.
NorykoAngelcry Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, I LOVED this movie. It kept me laughing the whole way through. I have to say Ray Ramano, John Liguizamo, and Dennis Leary did great in this movie. I wasn't expecting it to be THAT good. John L was my favorite character in the movie. He just played his role brilliantly. Even Jack Black had a bit in there (for those who don't know - Tenatious D - singer/songwriter/actor - stars in the best comedy ever - Saving Silverman - WATCH THAT MOVIE). He plays the mangy tiger in that pack (I forget his name of course). Anyways. . there were a few cheesy parts in this movie, but what movie is flawless? (besides Star Wars?) I plan on getting this when it comes out to DVD. It is just too good to pass up ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
James Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [color=royalblue]I loved Ice Age. :) It was so much better than Monsters Inc...in my opinion, Monsters Inc. was actually pretty crappy...by the second half of the movie, I was getting really bored...I wanted it to end lol But Ice Age was good -- it didn't have any decent storyline...but there were just a lot of funny gags throughout the movie lol So yeah, I enjoyed it. And I saw the extended Star Wars: Episode II trailer as well...so this is the next movie I really want to see. I'm very excited about Episode II...it's looking fantastic. [/color]
Delian Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 Yeah I've seen the trailer for Star Wars- Episode II. It looks really good. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. But there is a movie that will be coming soon to Cinemas in Sydney. It's called The Count of Monte Cristo and it is a great movie. I can't wait till it comes into the cinemas. We downloaded it from the internet and burnt it. It's really good.....Well, I think so anyway:cool:
Fall Posted March 28, 2002 Posted March 28, 2002 I just saw it a few hours ago, and now I want to see it again! :toothy: It's a damn funny movie, alot of funny little gags all the way through it. That keeps it funny... :)
Mina Posted March 28, 2002 Posted March 28, 2002 Loooove the squirrel(name is Scrap). He is so hilarious.:laugh: and then there is Diego and the sabretooth(name?).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now