Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I will get right to the point. My exchange student was playing as peach and she got hit into the air. So she paused the game and moved the camera angle and, get this. You could see up Peach's skirt. She had on a pair of matching panties (they matched her dress). I thought that was a little shocking that they would put that in the games. Well I guess that it isn't for kiddies now is it.
Posted
[color=green]Well, you couldn't see anything else, could you? They probably just put it in there as a little extra or something..... I don't see it as that bad for little kids, most little kids probably won't do that anyway..... :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
Yeah, it didn't really show any thing but still. You can look up peach's skirt. I think that game is a little to realistic if you can look up her skirt.
Posted
[color=green]Yeah, they probably could've left it out. It's not going to change the game or anything. They probably just wanted to add it in for a little add-on or something.... though it would've been the last thing [i]I[/i] would've noticed... :)[/color]
Posted
Another thing you can do is use Gannondorf's up and B attack on Zelda and pause it at the right time and you can see Gannondorf expressing his [I]true[/I] feelings for her.
Posted
Lol, you silly ol' perverts looking up Peach's dress within different camera angles, its okay though I understand Peach is a very beautiful female videogame character.:bellylol:

Anyways its there for the better character clothes design.We should all know that everyone wears a under clothing under there clothes, so the same goes for Videogame characters.

[quote][b]Originally posted by kizu[/b]

[i]Well I guess that it isn't for kiddies now is it.[/i][/quote]

If you look at the ESRB Rating it says "[b]T[/b]" for Teens, which means the game is more suitable for kids around 13 and up, by saying that I'm pretty sure most 13 year old kids would be more mature enough to know these things.

Speaking of "kiddie", SSBM is a fighting game so point blank that this game isn't really suitable for kids under aged.
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, yeah, my brother and my friend do that... Actually, this reminds me of a funny picture that my friend took in the camera mode. I was playing as Link, he was controlling the camera, and we had a CPU Zelda and CPU Ganondorf. Well, I happened to get knocked up into the air by Zelda, and I came down head first. Zelda was crouching right next to where I landed, and... Well, it looked like Zelda was looking up Link's tunic as he was landing on the ground... :laugh:

My friend has his GCN hooked up to his PC monitor, because he doesn't have a TV, so he can view the snapshots and then do a screen capture to save the pictures on his PC. I'm going to bring my Memory Card over to his house and do that with my pictures so I can get them off the Memory Card and take more. When I do, I'll post that picture and a couple other funny ones.

It was hilarious... we were laughing really hard when he took that picture. There were a couple others that I deleted, also... I won't mention them here...[/color]
Posted
I took a picture of Captain Falcon expressing his true feelings to Donkey Kong. Just for some clarifacation what exactly is Captain Falcon/Gannondorf doing in there up and b attack. I know what it looks like but I know that's not what there supposed to be doing.
Posted
Yeah I was having a bit of trouble playing the game. Every 5 seconds my exchange student would pause it and look up Peach's dress. But the bad part is that my exchange student is a Girl. How to you take pictures of the game?
Posted
This is what happens when programmers feel lonely.:D

Anyways, to take pictures, use a digital camera, or use a PC monitor to play the game (correct me if I'm wrong.).
Posted
Darn, my digital camera is broken, and I don't have a computer monitor I can use to play the game. I was thinking that there ws a way to do it in the game while you are playing (on a normal tv, like oyu pause it and then press a button combo and it saves that to a memory card that is in the first slot.
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]go to... vs mode, special melee, then camera mode. u can take pictures from the 4th camera position their[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Thanks Kuja. I am going to have some fun with that. Do you know how many pics I can save to the memory card? probly a lot though.
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, it depends on the pictures... Some take up more space than others. I'd say that the average size of a picture is about 7-9 blocks... I've taken some that were as big as 13, though. It tells you how big they are, before you save them, also.[/color]
Posted
here's something funny friend and i were playing super sudden death and he was young link and i knocked him in the air and he paused the game and he looked up young links skirt thing and it was nasty it didn't show anything but we laughed sooo hard!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...